• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession is WONDERFUL!

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the good times, poor remain poor and get only whatever drip drab down from the rich, who are arrogant, filthy bullies

Now that recession has destroyed stock market wealth, destroyed property market wealth, everybody is on the same level, except for a handful

I see arrogant petty people who borrowed heavily to buy BM 7 now everyday fighting with wife, scolding his children - children who during better times showed off to classmates - only in primary school but got ipod, got $200 sneakers

now i see all these fake material wealth all gone, damn shiok

i see formerly rich people now damn stressed, i feel damn shiok

poor people even before is stressed, so no difference

but see formerly rich people stressed damn shiok

fuck all the phoney rich, all become bankrupt, everybody same level that's the best

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope the stock market collapse to 500

and the sail at $150psf

ho say liao

when formerly rich people become humble then all is well

until then fuck them all, hope the us financial crisis crash all the banks, the auto firms

everybody bankrupt

best lah

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully those jia liao bee politicians will be fired and retrenched and let them face and experience the recession difficulties

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ar, very Chek Arg !!!

But, you speak the truth la..... and THE TRUTH really hurts !!

During the good times, poor remain poor and get only whatever drip drab down from the rich, who are arrogant, filthy bullies

Now that recession has destroyed stock market wealth, destroyed property market wealth, everybody is on the same level, except for a handful

I see arrogant petty people who borrowed heavily to buy BM 7 now everyday fighting with wife, scolding his children - children who during better times showed off to classmates - only in primary school but got ipod, got $200 sneakers

fuck all the phoney rich, all become bankrupt, everybody same level that's the best

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and THE TRUTH really hurts !!

john_cougar_mellencamp-e82766b338.jpg

Hurt so good...
Come on baby make it hurt so good...
Sometimes love dont feel like it should...
You make it hurt so good :rolleyes:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Depression is even better - just wait for it.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depression is even better - just wait for it.

Retrenched and short of cash ???

Not to worry.

Today bet on Kranji Race 5 No 5 : Bing is Best ridden by Powell. Put money take money. No head also got leg one !!

*** Anyone who are below the age of 18, please seek parental approval first unless parents :

- owe ah long $$$
- run road already
- illiterate
- exceedingly stupid
- picking card-boards/drink cans

:eek::eek::eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shiok! wait until there is complete choas here and see whether you damned shiok or not!
no way to run i tell u.damned siok to be mauled, killed and mutilated ??? siao man!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
shiok! wait until there is complete choas here and see whether you damned shiok or not!
no way to run i tell u.damned siok to be mauled, killed and mutilated ??? siao man!

Siao? ya lor many people now siao until strip shirt and trouser already !

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho say lah

rich people when rich act like big fuck, now give them a solid solid recession so they can understand the feelings of the poor

whats wrong with that

this recession affect rich more than poor

poor have always been poor

but now rich also poor

ho say liao

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho say lah

rich people when rich act like big fuck, now give them a solid solid recession so they can understand the feelings of the poor

whats wrong with that

this recession affect rich more than poor

poor have always been poor

but now rich also poor

ho say liao

Not exactly.

For example a rich man had $10 million assets and cash, but now dropped drop to $3 million. Still considered rich.

Whereas poor guy's POSB account balance of $5.55 still $5.55.
:eek:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not exactly.

For example a rich man had $10 million assets and cash, but now dropped drop to $3 million. Still considered rich.

Whereas poor guy's POSB account balance of $5.55 still $5.55.
:eek:

few are like that

singapore rich mostly fake rich

big car big house big fuck

but now crisis, kena squeezed

ho say

everyday i see former rich people kena stressed damn shiok

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when the rich gets poorer, they're still rich. when the poor gets poorer, they're beggars and down and out losers. so if u continue to rejoice and celebrate this downturn in singapore, you must be insane...if u sympathise with the poor and empathise with the impoverished, u should be sorry and sad that the recession has hit home...don't be so happy celebrating for everyone will be hit - the poor will be hit the hardest!

if you want to help the poor, pls pray that this recession will run out in one to two years...otherwise, we are all dead fish on dry land. jialat i tell u.damned jialat.