• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason indians are leaving canada for sinkie.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a huge dismissal of Indian CEOs' & Executives in the West, realise CECA talks but cannot deliver result
US big company Boeing is being crushed by CECA leadership and US astronauts stranded in outer space
They need sacrifical lamp om the High Altar to take blame and shield Real Big Shot Sirs real invisible hands

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a huge dismissal of Indian CEOs' & Executives in the West, realise CECA talks but cannot deliver result
US big company Boeing is being crushed by CECA leadership and US astronauts stranded in outer space
But our MOM likes filthy CECA Indians very much by opening both legs widely to make our Stinkapore great!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

How Punjabi Sikh People Are Always Rich, Successful and Wealthy - Six Reasons - Hindi​

This statement cannot be more false when the core of the religion revolves around feeding the poor (or anyone) right in their temple.

It's actually a food religion. The best I can describe Sikhism is that it's a charity movement.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This statement cannot be more false when the core of the religion revolves around feeding the poor (or anyone) right in their temple.

It's actually a food religion. The best I can describe Sikhism is that it's a charity movement.
Can your leeligion feed 100,000 people a day like at the Sikh Golden Temple
You no not anything about the Sikh leeligion meh
Maybe you should tell your leeligion head to feed the poor woh
Or is it that they plefer to buy airplanes for themselves
And oso hor the vast majority who are fed are not Sikh but of other leeligions leh
I suggest you wok harder leh and not be jellous of other people success
You go see video hor of food supplies being brought in by the truck loads at the Golden Temple everyday one you know.
Why the Sikh people so generous one
Why you dunno one
Why you like that one
Not good for your health and soul oso
I suggest you go volunteer at you leeligious place of worship and then you will overcome your unhappiness anger hate and jellowsy
What the Sikh people do to you that you so angly and upset at them
Tell me lor than I go to speak with them and scold them one
If they no do anything to you but you still so angly than I dunno what to say meh

lol

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the dummies watch this
Since you guys only know 1 1/2 languages, I got a video with English subtitles while the youtuber speaks in Hindi.
Told you guys I know about 7-8 languages. So no problem for me.

How Punjabi Sikh People Are Always Rich, Successful and Wealthy - Six Reasons - Hindi​

Besides, Punjabi, English and I assume Hindi, what are the others?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not unique to Sikhs. Maybe the scale at the Golden temple is impressive, but the concept is practiced throughout India and is likely to have originated from the Persian Muslims. The name langar is in fact originally Persian and not from India.
And oso hor the vast majority who are fed are not Sikh but of other leeligions leh
Again, this is not unique to Sikhism. Plenty of religions do this.

sat sri akaal. :smile:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides, Punjabi, English and I assume Hindi, what are the others?
Why you one to know wan
Why so kaypoh leh
I think hor you belly jealousy person one
I know you fail Mandalin in your O level woh
If you know the languages I know hor you sure pengsan and then pangsai sure one

lol
Bbbrrruuuuhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you one to know wan
Why so kaypoh leh
I think hor you belly jealousy person one
I know you fail Mandalin in your O level woh
If you know the languages I know hor you sure pengsan and then pangsai sure one

lol
Bbbrrruuuuhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nope. you advertised your abilities. so I was just curious. If you didn't mention it I wouldn't ask.

I'm hardly jealous. :laugh::laugh: I'm looking to practice languages all the time. One of my regrets is that I didn't try hard enough to learn Tamil when I was younger which is part of what spurred the question.

You still didn't answer the question. Should I assume you won't or can't?

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not unique to Sikhs. Maybe the scale at the Golden temple is impressive, but the concept is practiced throughout India and is likely to have originated from the Persian Muslims. The name langar is in fact originally Persian and not from India.

Again, this is not unique to Sikhism. Plenty of religions do this.

sat sri akaal. :smile:
Tell me more leh
Which other leeligion oso got langar or free food everyday one
I try to find one to go to when I am hunglee but I cannot find one
I saw YouTube hor one young Muslim boy was thirsty and went to drink water from a tap outside a Hindu temple in India but was caught and thrashed by four or five Hindu adults woh

For that matter hor Punjab is also name in Persian Muslim one leh as is the word India woh
Many words in Punjabi cum from Persian leh

Because hor many many armies arrhhhh attack India in ancient times from Alexander the Gleat All these attackers arrrhhhh come to the Punjab area and set up base there
The foreigners arrrhhhh keep invading India by land hor until God form the Sikhs to put a stop to it

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope. you advertised your abilities. so I was just curious. If you didn't mention it I wouldn't ask.

I'm hardly jealous. :laugh::laugh: I'm looking to practice languages all the time. One of my regrets is that I didn't try hard enough to learn Tamil when I was younger which is part of what spurred the question.

You still didn't answer the question. Should I assume you won't or can't?
Aiyoh yoh tangachi inah re
what and how will it help you one
I oso got learn Mandalin in primalee one leh
My plimalee school name was
Oh solly leh cannot tell one then hor you maybe my classmate woh

lol
Bbbbrrrrruuuuuhahahahahaaaaaaaaa

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me more leh
Which other leeligion oso got langar or free food everyday one
I try to find one to go to when I am hunglee but I cannot find one
you mean in singapore or the world? In singapore, I only know of the Buddhist temple. Also another Indian religion by the way. Apparently, langar was originally Sufi Muslim.
I saw YouTube hor one young Muslim boy was thirsty and went to drink water from a tap outside a Hindu temple in India but was caught and thrashed by four or five Hindu adults woh
Right now, there's a lot religious intolerance in the Indian subcontinent. Partition should never have happened. Before, all lived in peace side by side.
For that matter hor Punjab is also name in Persian Muslim one leh as is the word India woh
Many words in Punjabi cum from Persian leh
Yes, I'm aware. Frankly, I would argue that Sikhs are religious offshoots of Persians rather than Indians. Somewhat similar but not the same as Parsi.
Because hor many many armies arrhhhh attack India in ancient times from Alexander the Gleat All these attackers arrrhhhh come to the Punjab area and set up base there
The foreigners arrrhhhh keep invading India by land hor until God form the Sikhs to put a stop to it
Ever hear of the Normans? To me these are the same as Sikhs. Sikhs are actually invaders that defended their newly adopted land. Fiercely. I feel that Sikhism and the Mughals were intertwined. Like Neo in the Matrix.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
what and how will it help you one
They have been kind to me and treated me as a younger brother. I don't want to be ungrateful asshole. That's all.
I oso got learn Mandalin in primalee one leh
My plimalee school name was
Oh solly leh cannot tell one then hor you maybe my classmate woh

lol
Bbbbrrrrruuuuuhahahahahaaaaaaaaa
probably in your nick. :laugh: BTW, Mandarin is a shit made up Mongolian-Manchu language who couldn't pronounce the Chinese at the time properly.

So like with many places on this world, foreigners got to dictate their terms to the locals. Even fucking Beijing from which they got Mandarin is not a Chinese city. You speak Hokkien, Cantonese or Teochew I much happier.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you wok harder leh and not be jellous of other people success
You go see video hor of food supplies being brought in by the truck loads at the Golden Temple everyday one you know.
Why the Sikh people so generous one
Why you dunno one
Why you like that one
Not good for your health and soul oso
I suggest you go volunteer at you leeligious place of worship and then you will overcome your unhappiness anger hate and jellowsy
What the Sikh people do to you that you so angly and upset at them
Tell me lor than I go to speak with them and scold them one
If they no do anything to you but you still so angly than I dunno what to say meh

lol
You validate my claim that it's just an NGO charity.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You validate my claim that it's just an NGO charity.
Yah lor
I lovb to be a pastor
Can tell me how meh
If only these pastors would use all that millions and feed the homeless instead of splurging on themselves and having a luxurious lifestyle.

9 American Pastors with Private Jets – ‘It’s what Jesus would do’

-- in their justification hor they say Jesus would do the same as what they are doing.
Such shameless people.

https://aerocorner.com/blog/american-pastors-with-private-jets/

https://ministrywatch.com/pastors-and-planes-may-2024/

Pastor: God is onlee for the leech not the poor

The homeless in U.S. may soon find it difficult to even sleep outside. Here’s why​

https://globalnews.ca/news/10594148/us-supreme-court-homeless-sleeping-outside/

HOMELESS_VMS.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
An extract from the above post
Such shameless people in the guise of holy men
If Jesus was present he would have commended the wonderful work of the Sikhs in feeding the hungry and the homeless.
When I went to Delhi and visited one of the largest Sikh Gurdwara there, I was shocked and at the same time amazed to see the unending lines of the poor and homeless sitting down quietly by the roadside and waiting for food being served by the Sikh volunteers. And when they serve the food to the needy they will also repeat the name of God in their heart.

Matthew 19:24 famously says, “it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”
–- Rich Pastors: but but but they never said anything about private jets, right?

In Les Misérables, Victor Hugo imagines his Bishop of Digne as a consummate “Man of God.” He exemplifies kindness, compassion, grace, and forgiveness, and is so charitable he foregoes his own priestly carriage to spend that money on the needy in the name of God and goodwill toward men.
---- exactly what the Sikhs do.

These “Men of God” have a different idea.

In 2015, John Oliver ran a story on Last Week Tonight about popular Evangelists and their exorbitant spending, with private jets being one of his focuses.
youtube.com/watch?v=2P4zemlCF0Q&ab_channel=RenownHealth

There is something undeniably odd about the combination of pastors and private jets. Whatever your personal views on Jesus, Christianity, and Religion, there is no denying that the Jesus of the Bible is a figure who lives meagerly and repeatedly opposes the rich and powerful.

ER Nurse Brings Coworkers Together to Feed Homeless​

'You did such a wonderful thing': Huge surprise for hero Sikh man | Seven Sharp​

Sikh community stepping up to help others in their time of greatest need​

ER Nurse Brings Coworkers Together to Feed Homeless​

Rich-History-Of-Langar.webp

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor
I lovb to be a pastor
Can tell me how meh
If only these pastors would use all that millions and feed the homeless instead of splurging on themselves and having a luxurious lifestyle.

9 American Pastors with Private Jets – ‘It’s what Jesus would do’

-- in their justification hor they say Jesus would do the same as what they are doing.
Such shameless people.

https://aerocorner.com/blog/american-pastors-with-private-jets/

https://ministrywatch.com/pastors-and-planes-may-2024/

Pastor: God is onlee for the leech not the poor

The homeless in U.S. may soon find it difficult to even sleep outside. Here’s why​

https://globalnews.ca/news/10594148/us-supreme-court-homeless-sleeping-outside/

HOMELESS_VMS.jpg
If that is the case, you should open free food stalls in every hawker centres.