• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

raining

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Ya, last time I stayed in Dakota Crescent rented flat
We may know one another... my fiesty old woman couldn’t tahan the neighbor on the second floor and we moved out in the early eighties. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We may know one another... my fiesty old woman couldn’t tahan the neighbor on the second floor and we moved out in the early eighties. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not a chance I knew all my neighbours even the surrounding blocks.
I moved in the 90, now the area sit condominium .

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
September To Have Warm Nights & Less Rain, Time To Crank Up The A/C

As we relish a few days of sweater weather in end-August, it’s time to bid this cooling weather goodbye for a while.

The first fortnight of September is expected to be less wet with a few warm days.

Singapore-Weather-September.jpg
Source

Here’s more on what the Meteorological Service Singapore (MSS) has in store for us in their bimonthly weather report.

September weather report for the first 2 weeks​

According to MSS, we can expect less rain and more warm, humid days in the first 2 weeks.

In the first week, the daily temperature would range between 24°C and 33°C on most days. During 1 or 2 rainy days, there’s a chance that the daily minimum temperature could drop to around 22°C.

However, the 2nd week of September is when the real test begins, as the daily maximum temperature could soar to 34°C on a few days.

Warm, humid nights at 28°C​

Nighttime is equally unforgiving, as MSS said warm and humid conditions can be expected. This is due to prevailing winds from the southeast or south blowing warm, humid air from the sea.

Overall, we can anticipate short thundery showers between the morning and early afternoon over various parts of Singapore on most days.

It sounds like the kind of weather where you’ll need your umbrella for both rain and shine.

Bring along your umbrella for rain & shine​

While it was nice to enjoy cooling weather in the last 2 weeks of August, alas, we’d have to endure several warm nights come September. But hey, on the bright side, there’d be no more flash floods.

If you have an air-conditioner, it’s time to sleep at 20°C again. If not, you might want to consider investing in a second fan to stave off perspiration.

And as we head out and about in the early parts of the day, don’t forget to bring along your trusty umbrella to shield yourself from harsh sun rays and cacophonous thunderstorms.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rain is great. i miss the rain and thunderstorms. today feels like the tropics with humidity and stormy clouds but hardly any rain. very disappointed.
0E5C8597-E1F8-4113-892C-4A39AE7C679B.jpeg