• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

raining

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a gloriously overcast and cool day today has been!:thumbsup: Hope it rains later. I am still in bed at 5pm.:biggrin: Skipped breakfast, had lunch in bed, served up by my fave Sunday fb. She made aglio olio, added tons of bacon bits, topped with many pieces of air-fried chicken drumsticks. I hope she doesn't make me eat her for dinner, my tongue and mouth are exhausted!:roflmao:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a gloriously overcast and cool day today has been!:thumbsup: Hope it rains later. I am still in bed at 5pm.:biggrin: Skipped breakfast, had lunch in bed, served up by my fave Sunday fb. She made aglio olio, added tons of bacon bits, topped with many pieces of air-fried chicken drumsticks. I hope she doesn't make me eat her for dinner, my tongue and mouth are exhausted!:roflmao:
K L N

You should make her tongue and mouth do the job.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
K L N

You never check any Pondan in Still Rd?
Was at ECP trying my luck lah, then went home when the rain came pouring. KNN... should have checked weather forecast :confused::confused::confused:

truth be told, my kakis long had COVID fatigue liao, they will huntum me if they knew about topless Ang Moh Bus cycling at ECP, and the fact I didn’t jio them.