• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism from east asians like chinese ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it involves racism for east asians it really amazes me. Well for 1 thing i know they have never made slaves of anyone. I do know that only the japanese treat non japs the worst and probably the worst perps of racism among east asians yet they do it to all non japs even koreans and chinese.

The one thing that kind of irks me is that it seems like east asians especially chinese always seem to be the perps when it comes to racism. Yet when they are the victims of racism it's not a big deal. Like they get called names like chink or gook and it's not offensive and brushed off. Yet when a chinese auntie doesn't smile at a non chinese or east asian person that's a very huge slight and a very big reason to be offended.

Pay attention yourself. How many times have you encountered a chinese person being a victim of racism and when he is somehow it's brushed off lightly and then how many times a non chinese complains of racism and they often refuse to bring up details of how they were racially discriminated and when they finally do it's just something so stupidly small nothing life threatening at all. Not even an insult it's something so ridiculously small like perhaps some chinese person glared at him and that's considered racism.

I'm just curious of the double standards here and why nobody ever mentions them.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan ni na bu la Racist Bigot talking cock... A racist fuckhead calling for Racism awareness. How stupid can you get? Are you sure you are not a mentally challenged cock sucker?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh here we have a minority psy83! So psy83 can u list the number of racist incidents you encountered in chinese majority sg? Was your life threatened by any chinese bigot? Were you taunted endlessly simply because you weren't chinese? Or.............. did some chinese person glare at you or make some small harmless joke at you and you considered that to be extremely racist?

Comeon tell me the examples of serious racist incidents you encountered in sg and if there were non why are you still complaining.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh here we have a minority psy83! So psy83 can u list the number of racist incidents you encountered in chinese majority sg? Was your life threatened by any chinese bigot? Were you taunted endlessly simply because you weren't chinese? Or.............. did some chinese person glare at you or make some small harmless joke at you and you considered that to be extremely racist?

Comeon tell me the examples of serious racist incidents you encountered in sg and if there were non why are you still complaining.

Nope nothing racist happen to me.. But i did have many minority friends complaining about difficulty in getting jobs..Race base Discrimination or the racial discrimination in the Armed forces. But for me? Only racism i have come across is by You. I might be lucky that im good looking :biggrin: and Im educated and i carry myself well. :biggrin: plus i dont care what an ah soh or ah pek or abang or south base keiling thinks of me. End of the day my very close friends are either mats or chinks and i have had gfs from almost every major race except for niggers and jap..

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
So whats up with your racism towards ah nehs?

I think if there is any racism against you, it is rooted in the fact that you like to boast about how good-looking or well-endowed you are. You should learn to be more modest.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope nothing racist happen to me.. But i did have many minority friends complaining about difficulty in getting jobs..Race base Discrimantion or the racial discrimination in the Armed forces. But for me? Nothing other racism by You.

That isn't race based discrimination. Companies require a person to speak mandarin cos chinese speakers have a bigger market. Suppose african countries are getting very rich and they are becoming first world and swahili is the language they speak. Now do you think they'll start to discriminate and hire more africans? Even preferring african speakers of swahili compared to non black ppl? As for the army it's plain obvious. Malaysia and indonesia are the biggest threats to sg. Which race do the majority in those countries have the closest connection to in terms of culture and all? The malays. Very straightforward reason why malays aren't allowed to be hired in some army places. Mind you many chinese suffer in malaysia and indonesia and in indonesia the chinese cannot even keep their own names but do you feel for them? Are you offended that chinese over there are forced to change their names but manage to grow wealthy over there all due to their own ability.

Of course not. The chinese in indonesia are discriminated and so are the chinese in mudland but you don't feel anything yet the min a non chinese gets some small slight shown to him in sg you complain to the skies and say it's racism this and that and curse all chinese to hell.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if there is any racism against you, it is rooted in the fact that you like to boast about how good-looking or well-endowed you are. You should learn to be more modest.

That is just my yaya side of me. Im saying it with a smirk.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
That isn't race based discrimination. Companies require a person to speak mandarin cos chinese speakers have a bigger market. Suppose african countries are getting very rich and they are becoming first world and swahili is the language they speak. Now do you think they'll start to discriminate and hire more africans? Even preferring african speakers of swahili compared to non black ppl? As for the army it's plain obvious. Malaysia and indonesia are the biggest threats to sg. Which race do the majority in those countries have the closest connection to in terms of culture and all? The malays. Very straightforward reason why malays aren't allowed to be hired in some army places. Mind you many chinese suffer in malaysia and indonesia and in indonesia the chinese cannot even keep their own names but do you feel for them? Are you offended that chinese over there are forced to change their names but manage to grow wealthy over there all due to their own ability.

Of course not. The chinese in indonesia are discriminated and so are the chinese in mudland but you don't feel anything yet the min a non chinese gets some small slight shown to him in sg you complain to the skies and say it's racism this and that and curse all chinese to hell.

No No No... This are the complain i come across by my fellow minorities.. Many mention that the companies doesnt have any Chinese link business but they merely want a Chinese cultured office or think that minorites are just not smart/hard-working enough. I have had also many friends being able to speak mandarin but when said this on the phone the other-side started to stammer and almost always would say they would call back but never did. My chinese friends form at least 50% of my total friends(Good friends) and they themselves have admitted to this. And about the Armed forces, That is not an excuse.. Then dont use them as foot soldiers then, dont use them as drivers then, dont send then to infantry or guards then. That is a very narrow minded mind-set.. You think that a Mat Malaysian will not shoot a Sinkie mat on the battle field just because of race? Well alot of SInkie mats dont have any links/relative in Malaysia. And many of them fucking head malaysia to the core.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes you brought up a very good point here. Indians ESPECIALLY the north indians have that sickening superior mentality in them that they are somehow better than other asians like malays, chinese, south indians simply cos they were born north indians. It's even worse cos it's been proven wrong about the penis size thing, chinese on average have bigger dicks than these shit skins and yet like bad losers refuse to admit it.

As for the better looking shtick many of them kiss up to the whites. You do notice that they grade a person's looks to how much they resemble a white person. The closer someone looks to a white person they better looking he is which is bollocks since many white ppl look like shit and many indians north and south are butt ugly.

These shit skins have a percentage of ass kissers like chinese though. Yet they'll still complain of "racism' from the majority race on something small and insignificant.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you brought up a very good point here. Indians ESPECIALLY the north indians have that sickening superior mentality in them that they are somehow better than other asians like malays, chinese, south indians simply cos they were born north indians. It's even worse cos it's been proven wrong about the penis size thing, chinese on average have bigger dicks than these shit skins and yet like bad losers refuse to admit it.

As for the better looking shtick many of them kiss up to the whites. You do notice that they grade a person's looks to how much they resemble a white person. The closer someone looks to a white person they better looking he is which is bollocks since many white ppl look like shit and many indians north and south are butt ugly.

These shit skins have a percentage of ass kissers like chinese though. Yet they'll still complain of "racism' from the majority race on something small and insignificant.

LOL.. Bigot at it again.. That is your ignorant n self implied views which obviously isnt concrete. As for me as an Individual i dont see any race as atas or below me. Why? Cos i am a Confident Man, who is confident of who i am as an Indivdual.. I dont anchor my indentity to any race/religion like you or many people do.. I walk this earth with my character, my pride and my joyous character and also my pride of being a born and bred sinkie. I anchor myself to this. Not with Race/religion.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyways... You havent mention about the racism against you or why you hate ah nehs so much or why you behave like a Chinese freedom fighter or someone who is basically a Chinese Chauvinist pig?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No No No... This are the complain i come across by my fellow minorities.. Many mention that the company doesnt have any Chinese link business but they merely want a Chinese cultured office, I have had many friends being able to speak mandarin but when said this on the phone the other-side started to stammer and almost always would say they would call back but never did. And about the Armed forces, That is not an excuse.. Then dont use them as foot soldiers then, dont use them as drivers then, dont send then to infantry or guards then. That is a very narrow minded mind-set.. You think that a Mat Malaysian will not shoot a Sinkie mat on the battle field just because of race? Well alot of SInkie mats dont have any links/relative to Malaysia.

On the first issue that doesn't prove racism. Firstly companies are free to hire anyone they please. And please when your frens say they speak mandarin what sort of mandarin do they speak? Kindergarten standard? Look i know chinese ppl are very nice and will praise a non chinese for being able to speak a few chinese phrases to the skies but it's a company and they need fluent mandarin not some primary school standard. Then again MAYBE and it's just a maybe if the company wants a chinese looking person that can speak mandarin i don't blame them. It's the same with english teachers. Suppose there are 2 english teachers one white and one chinese that want to teach in china. I can assure you that the white english teacher stands a higher chance of getting hired all cos he's white. This is the same when they want a chinese speaker REGARDLESS of whether the company is a foreign or local one. If said company wants a mandarin speaker do you think they would rather hire a chinese looking person or an indian or malay looking person? Rhetorical question. Then again let me ask this back to you. Answer me honestly. Suppose a company wants to hire someone that speaks malay or an indian language fluently and they choose to hire a malay person over a chinese person even though the chinese person can speak fluent malay or indian do you think that's racist? I know ppl like you. You wouldn't think that's racist that the chinese person was treated like that.

On the army thing. Hey it's fucking common sense you moron. When the US went to war with japan they rounded up all japanese citizens. If malaysia goes to war with china no surprise all chinese citizens won't be allowed and i understand chinese citizens in mudland that can speak malay and know all the culture of malaysia cannot be policemen or serve in the army so pls asshole explain why don't you feel offended by that?

Most malays in sg fyi are sent to the police force to serve their ns. It's ok as long as they are not in any sensitive units. FYI you don't speak for all malays in sg? DO you know every single mlaay in sg to know that they don't have kin over there and won't help them instead? Do you know every malay and know how they think?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. Bigot at it again.. That is your ignorant n self implied views which obviously isnt concrete. As for me as an Individual i dont see any race as atas or below me. Why? Cos i am a Confident Man, who is confident of who i am as an Indivdual.. I dont anchor my indentity to any race/religion like you or many people do.. I walk this earth with my character, my pride and my joyous character and also my pride of being a born and bred sinkie. I anchor myself to this. Not with Race/religion.

You just refuse to admit that. Comeon among all your north indian frens you somehow have that arrogant sickening mentality that you have simply cos you look more like white ppl. You wear the backside skin of the whites on your face. You have chinese frens yet you laugh and insult them behind their backs thinking that they are inferior to you.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the first issue that doesn't prove racism. Firstly companies are free to hire anyone they please. And please when they say they speak mandarin what sort of mandarin do they speak? Kindergarten standard? Look i know chinese ppl are very nice and will praise a non chinese for being able to speak a few chinese phrases to the skies but it's a company and they need fluent mandarin not some primary school standard. Then again MAYBE and it's just a maybe if the company wants a chinese looking person that can speak mandarin i don't blame them. It's the same with english teachers. Suppose there are 2 english teachers one white and one chinese that want to teach in china. I can assure you that the white english teacher stands a higher chance of getting hired all cos he's white. This is the same when they want a chinese speaker REGARDLESS of whether the company is a foreign or local one. If said company wants a mandarin speaker do you think they would rather hire a chinese looking person or an indian or malay looking person? Rhetorical question. Then again let me ask this back to you. Answer me honestly. Suppose a company wants to hire someone that speaks malay or an indian language fluently and they choose to hire a malay person over a chinese person even though the chinese person can speak fluent malay or indian do you think that's racist? I know ppl like you. You wouldn't think that's racist that the chinese person was treated like that.

On the army thing. Hey it's fucking common sense you moron. When the US went to war with japan they rounded up all japanese citizens. If malaysia goes to war with china no surprise all chinese citizens won't be allowed and i understand chinese citizens in mudland that can speak malay and know all the culture of malaysia cannot be policemen or serve in the army so pls asshole explain why don't you feel offended by that?

Most malays in sg fyi are sent to the police force to serve their ns. It's ok as long as they are not in any sensitive units. FYI you don't speak for all malays in sg? DO you know every single mlaay in sg to know that they don't have kin over there and won't help them instead? Do you know every malay and know how they think?

BLA BLA BLA BLA.... Bullshit as usual mate.. Stop talking rubbish.. Ok well you have given me your reply or at least your so called "2 cent worth"

Now my Question to you. "You havent mention about the racism against you or why you hate ah nehs so much or why you behave like a Chinese freedom fighter or someone who is basically a Chinese Chauvinist pig? "

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is just my yaya side of me. Im saying it with a smirk.

See lemans was correct about how assholes like you think. Naturally arrogant. Yet you dare change to a different tune cos i was just simply too accurate in describing how buggers like you think.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just refuse to admit that. Comeon among all your north indian frens you somehow have that arrogant sickening mentality that you have simply cos you look more like white ppl. You wear the backside skin of the whites on your face. You have chinese frens yet you laugh and insult them behind their backs thinking that they are inferior to you.

What fucking bullshit are you talking... Dude.. Stop your rubbish bullshit.. You are an extremely cunning sly cunt.. You like putting words into people mouth.. Must be careful of people like you... I bet you like cheating people out of their money and stirring shit up where ever you go.. Cunning fucker. You are judging an entire community just because i am calling myself good-looking? LOL... You are too tight mate. Everyone calls them-selves handsome and calling yourself ugly or soso just reflects your low-self esteem. Take that statement i said with a smile.

I will shoot you before i shoot a snake..

Now answer my question

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop trying to escape my questions.. Ans them

"You havent mention about the racism against you or why you hate ah nehs so much or why you behave like a Chinese freedom fighter or someone who is basically a Chinese Chauvinist pig?"

Stop trying to escape you pussy.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oie pussy.. Ans my question.. Whats up with your racism? And why? Tell us some stories about what made you to who you are today.. There has to be an incident to make you who you are today.. Something that has hit you hard.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BLA BLA BLA BLA.... Bullshit as usual mate.. Stop talking rubbish.. Ok well you have given me your reply or at least your so called "2 cent worth"

Now my Question to you. "You havent mention about the racism against you or why you hate ah nehs so much or why you behave like a Chinese freedom fighter or someone who is basically a Chinese Chauvinist pig? "

Why i hate shit skins? HAHAH that's the dumbest question of all. Why shouldn't i hate them? Boastful, arrogant, liars, unreliable, ultra sensitive, drunkards.... Should i carry on?

Look at neutral ppl like krafty. He's a taxi driver. He just minds his own business. Yet he says he avoids shit skinned customers. It's not hard to figure out why. I'm sure you know the reason why. They'll find reasons not to pay the fare, they'll take the cab drunk and puke in the cab if not they'll give the wrong directions to the cab driver and then refuse to admit it's their fault. In short it's never their fault. Hey i have spoken to a few cab drivers before and they hold the same opinion as krafty. Do shit skins like you feel ashamed of this type of behavior? Of course not. You buggers have 0 responsibility.

There are so many forummers here that aren't closed affliated with me that hold the same unanimous view as me. You shit skins are stinking bloody lying arrogant buggers. I'm sure you'll agree with me after all the dark skinned ones don't like you either nor do you like them and there's a hierachy among you but let's leave that aside.

So many forummers have known through their own personal experience on why kelings are called snakes and why it's better to kill the keling than to kill the snake. Why? It's plain obvious cos you shit skins are lying backstabbers. Proven time and time and time again. Yet that's not the worst thing of all. The worst thing is buggers like you have the audacity to now even know of your own behavior and ask with open wide eyed innocence why do ppl hate you and somehow not feel ashamed of your behavior. It's just like the serial killer that's being sentenced to life or death to somehow blame it on his bad upbringing or act all confused and the worst of all not feel the least bit ashamed for his behavior. I know how you shit skins feel like. You definitely don't feel the least bit ashamed for such behavior but only know how to blame everyone else when they retaliate against your shitty behavior.