• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Queenstown Loving Couple Tragic Suicide..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally like taiwan, taiwan most common method for suicide, burning charcoal. I still think class A drug OD is best. last shiok of the life. But burning charcoal is better than jumping on mrt track or drown in bedok.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanku.i passed my k1 speeling recdently.thanku you bacaarratlo ec[pert! what most retarded gay dog.you world's uno uno lamparchencheng one...world's bestestestes!!!

lianbeng asks u, "why u step on dog's tail? next time siam far, far away from mad dog mah.":biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both CO2 and CO Will Kill

How inhailing burning charcoal can die? Is it burning charcoal is poisonous or is it lack of oxygen?

Yah, someone had already responded to your query. I was a top Bio student. Most of all, CO (Carbon Monoxide) is a colourless and odourless poisonous gas created from the lack of (not enough proportion of) O2 (oxygen).

CO2 also create a very bad diffusion gradient for the blood capillaries in your two lungs to work properly. I believed you have watched "Apollo 13" and one of the deadly problems was this.

If you are poisoned by CO, your have to drain away your blood because the red blood cells have become useless (no gas exchange = useless). New blood has to be transfused into your body. The brain cells are very sensitive to the lack of oxygen.

When the heartbeat stops, a person is suffering clinical death - by definition, but consciousness is not lost until 15-20 seconds later. Up to this point, a person doesn't feel anything about the critical situation.

Most tissues and organs of the body can survive clinical death for considerable periods. Blood circulation can be stopped in the entire body below the heart for at least 30 minutes, with injury to the spinal cord being a limiting factor. Detached limbs may be successfully reattached after 6 hours of no blood circulation at warm temperatures. Bone, tendon, and skin can survive as long as 8 to 12 hours.

The brain, however, appears to accumulate ischemic injury faster than any other organ. Without special treatment after circulation is restarted, full recovery of the brain after more than 3 minutes of clinical death at normal body temperature is rare. Usually brain damage or later brain death results after longer intervals of clinical death even if the heart is restarted and blood circulation is successfully restored. Brain injury is therefore the limiting factor for recovery from clinical death.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quan Yi Feng

20110526.094352_quanyifeng.jpg

finally like taiwan, taiwan most common method for suicide, burning charcoal. I still think class A drug OD is best. last shiok of the life. But burning charcoal is better than jumping on mrt track or drown in bedok.

Not sure whether Quan Yi Feng will do it right this time ? I don't think so. She said she once pondered about locking herself in a closet with burning charcoal. I heard that drowned victim will create water ghost. Then, it has to find another victim to free itself from the water. Some described it as a dark shadow.