• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Queenstown Loving Couple Tragic Suicide..

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies, "同年同月同日死!died on same year same month same date!":biggrin: easy to remember anniversary.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
haiz... this really depends on how strong are you from within.. if u are strong, u will never take ur own life even if u claypot all the way from EPL to rubbish league. however, i think u are at ur strongest if u can steer clear from all gambling, provided if u know ur consequences. it means u will bet on credit, then after clear account, start to think of where to apply loan, who to borrow from etc.. THE WORST IS GET ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND TRY TO WIN BACK. most of the time, u will claypot even further

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to increase the COE (Charcoal of Entitlement). Price charcoal out of the reach of gambling addicts :biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah new trend to go.... When I was young, people hang themselves. Then when the HDB came, people thought jumping from the high floors was the way to go. When the MRT came about, someone started the fashion of jumping MRT track. Recently, reservoir swimming was the in thing. Now charcoal breathing. And tagteam somemore. What's next?

Err..., maybe this might be the new trend soon...! :eek: :(

8ac3df19e9ff.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either they too are members or readers of SBF!:eek: maybe they consulted Golden Dragon?:confused:

No sir. No one consulted me.

If anyone needs to consult me, I will slap that chap. Yet I will sayang him and teach him how to 'hiong' keu and beh puas. All problems can be solved. Even if can't, what's the big deal? Life goes on.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not easy to suicide by using charcoal because halfway many cannot take it very hard to breath and they will open window/door. This case 2 person chances to suicide using charcoal is even low either one halfway stop.

A couple used this method about 2 years ago at either Fragrance or 81 along Upp S'goon Rd. And they succeeded.
About 2-3 months ago, a 30 something yr old man also used this method and succeeded.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon said:
A couple used this method about 2 years ago at either Fragrance or 81 along Upp S'goon Rd. And they succeeded.
About 2-3 months ago, a 30 something yr old man also used this method and succeeded.

Are you sure it was a suicide and not an experiment into a sexual procedure that derived higher sexual enjoyment from deprivation of oxygen?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another tragic double suicide.$$$ is still the root problem. gambling is still a huge problem.no money.die. cannot survie.take own life.damned sad!

and anybody cares? life just go on until another suicide another death another charcoal death!!! sinkiepore is getting heartless and soulless!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you sure it was a suicide and not an experiment into a sexual procedure that derived higher sexual enjoyment from deprivation of oxygen?

what a way to reach a high with such a choking method.this is choking death.imagine dying like that!!!this is demonic!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy must be beyond retarded! I can't imagine how people can lose money betting on football in such a easy market such as now!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy must be beyond retarded! I can't imagine how people can lose money betting on football in such a easy market such as now!
you are the cleverestest, bestest and smartestest forumer here. everyone is a retaredest forumer expcet you.you are the world's UNO ONE!!! the bestestesteeetsst!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are the cleverestest, bestest and smartestest forumer here. everyone is a retaredest forumer expcet you.you are the world's UNO ONE!!! the bestestesteeetsst!!!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You should be revising for your retake of PSLE!
The word retarded which fits you like a glove has a comparatic of 'more retarded' and superlative of 'most retarded'.

And the word best is the supertlative of the word good witht he comparative being better!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You should be revising for your retake of PSLE!
The word retarded which fits you like a glove has a comparatic of 'more retarded' and superlative of 'most retarded'.

And the word best is the supertlative of the word good witht he comparative being better!

thanku.i passed my k1 speeling recdently.thanku you bacaarratlo ec[pert! what most retarded gay dog.you world's uno uno lamparchencheng one...world's bestestestes!!!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
People if really giving up hope of living, should commit suicide at home, not in public. Not even out of the window or balcony from home, for that's still public. Just do it at home.

Last edited: