• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifong's daughter

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suresh, why you cut and paste your vulgarities? Are you James Suresh Gopal, an indian trying to pretend to be chinese?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really wonder how come got such boliao people like to come online and sprout shit,,,just another version of KOPISAI,,,

Suresh, why you cut and paste your vulgarities? Are you James Suresh Gopal, an indian trying to pretend to be chinese?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah another desperate PAPPIE dog,,,need the pappies like a parasite to survive,,,

I fucked your prostitute whore mother for more than 100 times before!

you this bastard cantonese-chauvinist loser retarded dog started attacking the hokkiens and hakkas 1st.

Hokkiens and Hakkas are much better than you cantonese!

you this retarded crazy bastard liar dog everyday lick my anus and you ate my feces too!

you this bastard scum pig go die!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Correct. You are probably the richest lady in Sbf. The daughter will be next after you.

FOOking sour grapes.

5 other chans also got one million ,including some MPs husbandd for them it was a windfall....this one iB trying very hard to hide

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOOking sour grapes.

5 other chans also got one million ,including some MPs husbandd for them it was a windfall....this one iB trying very hard to hide

Why waste your time idling in forums? Find a part-time job or do some business with your windfall. Open a high-end bicycle shop in Orchard which should interest you. If you don't like to work and have no interest in business, my last suggestion is to join a welfare voluntary organisation. Just my fooking 5 cent from an ordinary man struggling to make $$ for a living.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why waste your time idling in forums? Find a part-time job or do some business with your windfll. Open a high-end bicycle shop in Orchard which should interest you. If you don't like to work and have no interest in business, my last suggestion is to join a welfare voluntary organisation. Just my fooking 5 cent from an ordinary man struggling to make $$ for a living.

5 got windfall, i got one million which was NOT a windfall in the same sense. but wait for court if u don't get it

Ib say i dont work so the rich andpowerful alwaysright nomatter what
If i post in forums i must idling
If im happy imust be broken

Courtwill. Reveal thetruth thats why i dontfear it

Sue ers who sue should not fear court
FOOKing sour grapes

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and for those who didn't put 2 and 2 together, the facebook link and photo i posted was meant to indicate that there was a so called "celebrity" sighting in the cafe downstairs...

but don't take my word for it.... i cant FOOking
possibly be telling the truth....

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah another desperate PAPPIE dog,,,need the pappies like a parasite to survive,,,

you this bastard cantonese-chauvinist loser retarded dog started attacking the hokkiens and hakkas 1st.

you this retarded crazy bastard liar dog everyday lick my anus and you ate my feces too!

I know after your cantonese prostitute whore mother died in a Keong Saik Road brothel's cubicle, you this bastard loser wastral son of the whore bitch had lost your only source of income reulting in you becoming very agitated!

Last edited:

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know after your prostitute whore mother died in a Keong Saik Road brothel's cubicle, you this bastard loser wastral son of the whore bitch had lost your only source of income reulting in you becoming very agitated!

Last edited:

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really wonder how come got such boliao people like to come online and sprout shit,,,just another version of KOPISAI,,,

I know after your cantonese prostitute whore mother died in a Keong Saik Road brothel's cubicle, you this bastard loser wastral son of the whore bitch had lost your only source of income reulting in you becoming very agitated!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Suresh/Gopal has reincarnated as james1. :biggrin:

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal

who is suresh? suresh is your keling father!

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal

who is suresh? suresh is your keling father!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me a Cantonese? That's really news to me! :biggrin:

Any more friend requests you wish to send me, deranged nutjob? :biggrin:

u9XIgnb.png

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me a Cantonese? That's really news to me! :biggrin:

Any more friend requests you wish to send me, deranged nutjob? :biggrin:

u9XIgnb.png

I don't sent friend requests to other forummers

you this bastard scum moronic dog will die very terribly and very painfully in a road accident today!

I know after your prostitute whore mother died in a Keong Saik Road brothel's cubicle, you this deranged mentally-insane bastard loser wastral son of the whore bitch had lost your only source of income reulting in you becoming very agitated!

Last edited:

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's a fellow piggy head shaker like me. I also love to pretend to be chinese cos they are more superior and don't piggy head shake.