• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng Press Conference, December 29, 2011

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think singapore main stream media got the balls to write ?

There is a below-the-surface hostility between our print media and broadcasting media built up over the years. If you're discerning enough, you can sense the tension when they are reporting on each other.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign Talent with money. King of Sinkapore. With garment blessings sure no jail terms. Trust me, even during probation the is no holds barred.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiya before her sentence ..she and her lawyer already in the chamber to disscuss the outcome with the judge liao ...

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. aioh! such "cannot-make-it" specimen does not carry much weight.
3. how long more can she hold "centerstage" if she ever can?
4. small little thing on some little red dot!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
getting Subhas helps...he organises her defense...all this sob-story, how to choreograph all these..even the press conf will be his idea.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is important to know the right people who can change your life.

If not for her grandaunt, she would have many problems in life. Dun underestimate her aunt, she knows many big shots in the upper society who are her clients.

Like it or not, it would have an impact on things.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HellAngel said:
This case shows how important a person can do to your life.

If not for her grandaunt, she would have many problems in life. Dun underestimate her aunt, she knows many big shots in the upper society who are her clients.

When since Chen Min Li became a Dr. Dr in what?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When since Chen Min Li became a Dr. Dr in what?

hi there

1. seng kor, aiyoh!
2. those are honorary doctorate "degree" conferred by some unacredited institutions of higher learning.
3. you easily purchased them on the net too!
4. those degree mills.

M

Mdm Tang

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2l58VHcFvA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dear All ,

This will be my last posting on this whole Wayang Show :

1. Please view video at 11:45 ( seq . where Sunbas spoke)

a) he knew ( after taking taxi for years ) that it is Not
Mandatory / Obiligatory for taxi driver to carry heavy luggage
yet he give the impression he doesnt know.

b) Please view 11:45 seq in the video ( even the Judge did not know)
that it is Not Mandatory for taxi driver to carry heavy luggages.

c) Former Transport Minister Raymond Lim said that LTA was preparing a
user handbook for taxi drivers and passenger . Yet till today
the handbook is Not done.

d) All i can said SHAME on your National Taxi Association and
SHAME on you ALL Taxi companies for keeping quiet on
this " carry luggage for passengers" issues.

e) To all cabbies Good luck to you all while driving In a !st
world country but with 3rd / 4th world working requirements .

f) Finally , every comfortdelgro taxi drivers knew that there
is a "BlackBox" ( as in a aircraft ) in each and every taxi . Cabby Mr Chan
who was abused by QYF would have thought that the Cab
company would make public the details in the "BlackBox" recording .
We will never know the "Hard Truth" now . Cabby Chan basically betted
on the wrong "horse" -- when he activated the "BlackBox" thinking
that the recording would have help him.

GOOD LUCK and Best New Year Wishes to All Cabbies In Singapore

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if not for her aunt she still holed up in sharing serangoon condo with ktv hostesses together with her playboy ex boyfriend who runs ktvs.

If not for her aunt she still be feeding her good for nothing ex husband.

It is important to know the right people who can change your life.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if not for her aunt she still holed up in sharing serangoon condo with ktv hostesses together with her playboy ex boyfriend who runs ktvs.

If not for her aunt she still be feeding her good for nothing ex husband.

I've known Mary Chen and Marcus Chin since 欢乐园地 days when I was just a kid. Marcus Chin was actually my Chinese teacher. Yes, he was a teacher and part-time at SBC that time only. He later resigned from MOE and went full-time, but got in MLM troubles. Mary married Raynor Lee, already a rich man by then, but both got into trouble too and were bankrupted. Recovering from bankruptcy, they joined AIA and built up the top agency in AIA with Mary as top agent. Mary is really a very nice lady. Quan Yifeng should feel very grateful and fortunate to have an aunt like her. I hope she'll change her violent 泼辣 ways.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H6Nh9wlSvoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope for public anger to swell tremendously against the verdict. Never mind if it doesn't change the sentence meted out. But it must be shown to those in power how the public see what the true colors of the justice system here are. That it is all because QYF is a Mediacorp artiste which in turn is due to Mediacorp being a government linked company. Reason for her probation was because her 10-year post-natal depression. Whoever had of a post-natal depression that long. That's real madness and the courts actually believe we would be convinced. As I said at another thread, if in 10 years time she commits a similar offence, the judge will let her off again as she's suffering from a 20-year post natal depression.

Reminds me of my ex Indon maid who stole lots of money n gold articles from my household who got off lightly despite pleading guilty and has signed a confession which was tendered. Stole more than 15 times! Asked for second n third chance ,,, but after a while stole again. Last resort ran off to Indon Embassy for protection. Unfortunately for her, my police report resulted in her arrest from Indon Embassy.

However she only got 3 weeks sentence including remand in police prison. It appears to me that gahmen's instructions to the courts n other agencies to go slow esp with Indon maids who are having super deals: 3 weeks and walk away with couple of thousands to enjoy back home!

I was told by ICA insider that such maid stealing cases are plentiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/73n6zP1cgFo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Np-p7-YveQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CDNeyPXfLHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wbHstJ5Z7ds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've known Mary Chen and Marcus Chin since 欢乐园地 days when I was just a kid. Marcus Chin was actually my Chinese teacher. Yes, he was a teacher and part-time at SBC that time only. He later resigned from MOE and went full-time, but got in MLM troubles. Mary married Raynor Lee, already a rich man by then, but both got into trouble too and were bankrupted. Recovering from bankruptcy, they joined AIA and built up the top agency in AIA with Mary as top agent. Mary is really a very nice lady. Quan Yifeng should feel very grateful and fortunate to have an aunt like her. I hope she'll change her violent 泼辣 ways.
Think you should also know Chen Mei Guang if you know the 2 names mentioned.

How did Chen Ming Li get so well connected? Remember she just a small time actress in ROC TV.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am hoping that she will commit crime again during this 15 months and see what the judge will do.... looking forward

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am hoping that she will commit crime again during this 15 months and see what the judge will do.... looking forward

You will be disappointed, bro. The judge will again say she had not snap out of her post-natal depression, so simply add a few more months probation, that's all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a below-the-surface hostility between our print media and broadcasting media built up over the years. If you're discerning enough, you can sense the tension when they are reporting on each other.

sorry i dont know they are fighting for attention .

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry i dont know they are fighting for attention .

It all started when in the 90s, the Govt introduced another TV station supposedly for competition sake. It was called Mediaworks and was owned by SPH. In return, Mediacorp was allowed to publish a new newspaper TODAY. There was quite intense rivalry between the two, with SPH entertainment journalists criticising almost every show produced by rival Mediacorp in its stable of dailies like ST, Newpaper, Wanbao. Mediacorp on the other hand offered quite a different newspaper with its TODAY that were much more critical and questioning of govt policies, hence diminishing SPH papers standing so to speak. So it developed into a tit-for-tat that went on for quite awhile until the Govt called it a day for Mediaworks justifying it that there is no room in Spore for two TV stations. Since then, SPH and Mediacorp had undercurrents and whenever there's a chance, the two will get at each other surreptitiously. I guess the govt can tolerate this as long as it does not get out of hand.