• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng is Finished?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget they are paid to act. Her full time job is 'ACT-ress'
Taxi uncle is paid to drive. Now you want to challenge her in acting or driving ?
Mediacock actresses and actors are best in cow-pa-cow-bu show - episode after episode. So this episode is extra....no charge ....for self-promotion only.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that Quan Yifeng was sacked by the old SBC Channel 8 after she bashed up the poor Superbowl cashier. Out of limelight for several years but was rescued by the founding of the old SPH Channel U. She was retained by TCS after the takeover of Channel U. Notice SPH papers gleefully blow up the damage while TCS channels are trying to contain it.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's people like these who keep viewers interested in their programs.
They are a media company, not a religious organization.
If they have not been convicted of serious crimes, they would be happy to have them around.

how do you exprain jack neo then?

jw5

Loyal
how do you exprain jack neo then?
I don't understand your question.
What about Jack Neo?
Well, he's probably concerned that people will not want to watch his movies with moral or educational themes after his infidelity was exposed.
He's not an employee of any media company or tv station.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCS is obviously desperate to keep this mad woman in their group. Another idiot who has 9 lives is that Terence Cao CB. After appearing in court for some many offenses from bribery to rape, why is he still allowed to appear on tv?

Hi what is the rape charge about? Care to share the story?

I read that terrence always goes to ktv to get gals and pays them cheaply.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCS is obviously desperate to keep this mad woman in their group.

She sounded very calm, innocent and still advising public to remain non-judgmental, as though giving the impression she is the victim. She forgot her history of bad records and traces of horrible behaviour are all stacked up against her. This one is a recalcitrant problem kid. She has long lost the credibility and benefit of doubt a person would normally deserve. If this case is not handled well, the effectiveness and capability of our judiciary will become a laughing stock. Knowing that she can get away once, she will be emboldened to try again. Maybe the punishment from past conviction was not stiff enough to make her "wake up". I dun understand, if she was pure angel and good citizen, why were there so many troubles banging against her and not others? Darn, dun tell me those fellas QYF got into trouble with JIA PA BO SAI PANG, just wanted to stir the hornets nest to get publicity and limelight.:confused:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Mediacorp is support the Yi Feng and Comfort Delgro support the Taxi uncle.
This case will become big news in next week.
Will be very hard to close case.
Many Taxi Uncle will support the taxi driver and tell him that don't give up even the bitch have lot of money to settle behind door.
Make sure she go down.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand your question.
What about Jack Neo?
Well, he's probably concerned that people will not want to watch his movies with moral or educational themes after his infidelity was exposed.
He's not an employee of any media company or tv station.

Jack neo's case is not closed. In fact his latest movie was a big flop. Also look at how many careers the Edison chen scandal affected. 2 and a half years after the photos leaked, the fans have not forgotten anything (i can't forget gillian's abalone).

Asia is still conservative, and scandals are undeniably detrimental for mainstream celebrities. The reason why TCS/singapore TV personalities like terence cao and quan yifeng can still survive in the industry is probably because there isn't much competition in this small country.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly, from news report and her tele-interview,i thinks she is sick,a bit psycho.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget they are paid to act. Her full time job is 'ACT-ress'
Taxi uncle is paid to drive. Now you want to challenge her in acting or driving ?
Mediacock actresses and actors are best in cow-pa-cow-bu show - episode after episode. So this episode is extra....no charge ....for self-promotion only.

Wah free episode huh ! :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi what is the rape charge about? Care to share the story?

I read that terrence always goes to ktv to get gals and pays them cheaply.

This was reported in the mid 90s. He had sex with a calefare in the Tcs dressing room. The calefare later accused him of rape. He was acquitted eventually.

I also heard he likes to cheong lupsup Ktv's. He was spotted once at Lisbo.

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
MDA should not have allow the merger between Mediacorp and Mediaworks. At least the 'Artistes' are much well behave (not so cocky)...and create healthy competition between the 2 with better quality programme production.

How to improve when it is a monopoly and some more TV license so expensive... :confused: :mad:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wouldnt finish lar , got money can employ good lawyer.

i agree, he is still around, ex-cons hang tight :biggrin:

0.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jun 30, 2010

'Act of aggression'

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ST_16569698.jpg
A taxi operator said that the cabby, was physically attacked by television host, Quan Yifeng. -- SHIN MIN

<!-- story content : start -->
COMFORTDELGRO has described Mediacorp artiste Quan Yifeng's incident with one of its taxi drivers as an 'act of aggression'.
In a statement on Tuesday, the taxi operator added that the cabby, who was only identified as Mr Chan, was physically attacked by the television host.
ComfortDelGro said the fare meter was ripped out during the altercation and it is providing assistance to the driver who has been badly affected by the incident.
Police are investigating the incident, which happened at a Nallur Road condominium last Saturday.
Ms Quan, 35, has hired criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her.

This old hag could really hantam the taxi driver to cause such extensive damage but today, she appearing in almost all TV shows in sinkie land. Like sinkie land has no other artistes in town.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA Should revoke her PR status and total BAN from entering Sinkiepore for good!!

Can't understand why Media Corpse employ such an idiotic character, this will only
rein Media Corpse integrity and reputation of the station!!

On top of that she fcuking UGLY witch to begin with !!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This old hag could really hantam the taxi driver to cause such extensive damage but today, she appearing in almost all TV shows in sinkie land. Like sinkie land has no other artistes in town.

This is the norm in sinkieland....as long as you are connected you can do no wrong.

Wong Kan Seng, whore jinx...the list goes on