• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quadruplets cost family more than $180k in hospital fees

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to pay for both procedures and the test results even though both were not successfully carried out.

Moral of the story? "paying class c rate but get very senior doc care" may not be true.

In the case of the "senior doc" that did my late mom 2nd biospy procedure, I later found out that she is relatively "inexperience".
/QUOTE]

Kinana and Leongsam please give us your brilliant answers.

it will go like this :

Leongsam : " you don't expect a very senior doctor to attend to you if you are paying class C price.
there is no free lunch in this world. our doctor are amongst the best trained in the world ,
you don't need a senior doctor to cure you. the govt provided a comprehensive health care
system , singaporeans are the luckiest in the world. but all they do is whine and whine."

Kinana : " don't blame the good govt if you chose class C treatment. you can always choose class A which many people
smartly opted for when they are warded. The govt has the far sight to provide class A wards in our hospitals ."

Leongsam : " good reply . i will up your points."

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story? "paying class c rate but get very senior doc care" may not be true.

sorry on your mom passing.

i already state special case, and 4 babies at one go shd consider special case.

sorry that your mom kenna cockup doc but my wife went checkup by all by senior doc, test done by either associate or full professor with interns in tow. sorry for the different experience, maybe childbirth they more careful.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she can ask sponsor from Abbott milk, Pampers diaper, children clothing......................to make advertisement.
Free add and get item free from sponsor until 3 year old. Win Win for both party.

if they endorse milk power, diaper and baby products, that three different companies, three advertisement fee should be more than enough to cover the hospital fees.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ftrash simi?

Please dun disgrace the good name of Singapore okay?

Do you like it when people call you Singapore trash?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont pity them, they deserved it. call me black heart but i dont see why taxpayers must foot the bill for their stupidity. not as if they dont know have 4 yet book the most expensive hospital available.

my wife and i didnt even book doctor, class C all the way. like the malays, just use the doctor on duty on that fateful day. total bill for both of them less than $1200, could be less if not last min son refuse to come out naturally so must open stomach to bring him out. despite didnt book a doc, many of the checkups was conducted by professors with interns at his side to gain experience. even those 5 in 1 or 6 in 1 injections i also never pay a cent as i let my son to be ginuea pig for a new medical injection program. Some my relatives call me cheapo but KNN, our mum time also never book doctors yet all of us grew up ok.

why ppl like to be robert head?:rolleyes:

A wise man in Singapore!