• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand. why shouldn't the toilet requirement be under the authority of The Ministry of Health??? washing away of juices is very important for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

That one is authority requirement lor, someone said that's a necessity under Fire Department.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how? who's buying?

it's quite far "inland" which decreases its glam factor.

but then again if and when the office and commercial blocks are up and running, then the focus might be the OLs in the area. after work, happy hour downstairs at the pub, then bring her up to the apartment. sounds good?

but seriously, with all these offices coming up - Medini, Sentral, Danga Bay, etc, can JB support so many offices??? where are they gonna find the OLs???

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add. It seems the Emerald Bay sales team is starting to get in touch with those VVIPs who registered interest with them. one of them just touched base with my "high networth" fren. will update you guys once I get more info.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand. why shouldn't the toilet requirement be under the authority of The Ministry of Health??? washing away of juices is very important for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Under Uniform Building By Laws 1984, there must be a means of escape from any dwelling that is compartmentalised. It provides a means of escape in case of fire. in a duplex unit, it is considered 2 different compartments. This is especially true if there's a common corridor where it is the escape route. Supression of smoke is also another important factor apart from fire spreading from lower to upper floor and between adjacent units. :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how? who's buying?

but then again if and when the office and commercial blocks are up and running, then the focus might be the OLs in the area. after work, happy hour downstairs at the pub, then bring her up to the apartment. sounds good?

but seriously, with all these offices coming up - Medini, Sentral, Danga Bay, etc, can JB support so many offices??? where are they gonna find the OLs???

IMHO, it does seemed to be the every man for himself or every township for itself. I think PH is competing with Medini in township development and it is a better choice as all these developments are complementing each another and more closely knitted. Medini is more sparse and spread out. The projects over there seemed to be on their own. A bit biased and vested point of view.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how? who's buying?

less glam factor but it's still near enough to the waterfront and pricing is at saner level (though by no means cheap - it is still comparable to KL condo).

the whole place is oversupply with office, retail and residential space. it is a risk that the place will be rather empty.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
less glam factor but it's still near enough to the waterfront and pricing is at saner level (though by no means cheap - it is still comparable to KL condo).

the whole place is oversupply with office, retail and residential space. it is a risk that the place will be rather empty.

Under developed, you say empty. Over developed, you say oversupply. Next thing you say, ghost town. How?
Think I propose to UEM to make Waterfront pasar malam next time...hehehe...

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almas @ PH by UEM Sunrise is not so close to Encorp marina T1. There is a road and canal between them.

Balloting this sunday from 3-6pm. :smile:

Last edited:

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almas @ PH by UEM Sunrise is not so close to Encorp marina T1. There is a road and canal between them.

News is they already sold one office tower enbloc to a company from Singapore. That's good news coz will bring in population.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, it does seemed to be the every man for himself or every township for itself. I think PH is competing with Medini in township development and it is a better choice as all these developments are complementing each another and more closely knitted. Medini is more sparse and spread out. The projects over there seemed to be on their own. A bit biased and vested point of view.

Mr Ong selling Melon. :p

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No la...as you drive in from main PH entrance, canal is on yr right. So the condo is on the far left behind the retail podium. I think T1 would be facing the corner of Almas but there is a service perimeter road and car parks.. So not too close, me think.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could be right as T1 is facing the pool while the commercial block of Imperia will be facing towers of Almas.
No la...as you drive in from main PH entrance, canal is on yr right. So the condo is on the far left behind the retail podium. I think T1 would be facing the corner of Almas but there is a service perimeter road and car parks.. So not too close, me think.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

so.. from the pic posted.. counting 1,2,3,4 tower from the left. which is the almas suite being launch this weekend? number 4 from the left?

what you think? can buy?

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my opinion, washing away of juices is also very important.

Under Uniform Building By Laws 1984, there must be a means of escape from any dwelling that is compartmentalised. It provides a means of escape in case of fire. in a duplex unit, it is considered 2 different compartments. This is especially true if there's a common corridor where it is the escape route. Supression of smoke is also another important factor apart from fire spreading from lower to upper floor and between adjacent units. :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
so.. from the pic posted.. counting 1,2,3,4 tower from the left. which is the almas suite being launch this weekend? number 4 from the left?

what you think? can buy?

Assuming the block is block 4, the walking distance could be quite far as there most probably be a perimeter wall around the property. That means you have to walk out towards the main road / canal before turning left and left again at Teega on your way to the Trader's hotel. But what the heck..after a few drinks at the hotel, it does not make any difference. Most is you take a leak somewhere before you reach home.

Buy or no buy? It doesn't cost you arm and leg and neither our opinion matters for I believed you already made up your mind. You wanted us to confirm your decision only. Good luck.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro malpaso, bring buddha bring till west;peng yu cho gao gao :p :biggrin:

almas.JPG

Last edited: