• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp Tower 1 West facing will thank this development for blocking out the afternoon sun as they are much taller than Encorp T1. Units in this development need to be above 35th floor to have a clear view towards the marina.
just got the e-flyer in my inbox. from the looks of it, they must expect the project to be a sell out.

asked me to RSVP for Sundays event cos they will ballot on the same day and expect you to sign on the SPA on the spot, ON THE SAME DAY!!! they are super confident if you ask me. cos there was ZERO abt the project.

1. I can understand the lower pricing now. the project is quite a long walk to the straits and the CIQ. not a "sea front" project.
2. the 1 bedder is small. its only a 10sqft bigger than my MM unit in SG. I wouldn't buy anything this small in Malaysia.
3. the loft looks interesting though. can entertain the mei mei downstairs with champagne. then once she is high, I can ask her, do you wanna see my bedroom upstairs? (wink)
4. one bro said Medini is NOT exempted from min. purchase ruling. My understanding is that Medini IS EXEMPTED. No minimum value. correct me if I am wrong. no vested interest. just asking.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp Tower 1 West facing will thank this development for blocking out the afternoon sun as they are much taller than Encorp T1. Units in this development need to be above 35th floor to have a clear view towards the marina.

42 storeys height won't have much clearance over 35 storey Encorp T1 if you add in those water tanks approx. 2 storey high. Then again, T1 West facing would lose their views over Legoland?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
just got the e-flyer in my inbox. from the looks of it, they must expect the project to be a sell out.

asked me to RSVP for Sundays event cos they will ballot on the same day and expect you to sign on the SPA on the spot, ON THE SAME DAY!!! they are super confident if you ask me. cos there was ZERO abt the project.

3. the loft looks interesting though. can entertain the mei mei downstairs with champagne. then once she is high, I can ask her, do you wanna see my bedroom upstairs? (wink)

ya, e extra door upstairs can use for run rd, when yr tai tai knocking e door. :p

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
They either lose their view towards legoland or have the afternoon sun. We are not sure how close between the two buildings.
42 storeys height won't have much clearance over 35 storey Encorp T1 if you add in those water tanks approx. 2 storey high. Then again, T1 West facing would lose their views over Legoland?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They either lose their view towards legoland or have the afternoon sun. We are not sure how close between the two buildings.

If I am the developer, most likely the two commercial buildings / retail would be closer to the main road. The condos will be inside and that means directly behind Encorp T1. Given a choice, I would have the afternoon sun rather than to stare at someone's balcony.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. I can understand the lower pricing now. the project is quite a long walk to the straits and the CIQ. not a "sea front" project.
2. the 1 bedder is small. its only a 10sqft bigger than my MM unit in SG. I wouldn't buy anything this small in Malaysia.
4. one bro said Medini is NOT exempted from min. purchase ruling. My understanding is that Medini IS EXEMPTED. No minimum value. correct me if I am wrong. no vested interest. just asking.

I read somewhere in facebook someone mentioned the state government said nothing about the exemption in the latest budget, meaning waiver might not hold

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is really important to have another toilet located on the upper floor for a loft

The Icon here, i dont think loft units have toilet upstairs? In fact its common not to for 1 bedrooms as they are trying to save on space.But do check that you're not paying for the void areas, as loft units have high ceilings and steps also take up space.While loft gives you privacy, if you dont need it , you want to factor in the additional cost. How much more are the loft units and how do the calculate the square footage, check on void areas .I've seen icon loft and non loft units, I prefer the regular units. I wouldnt pay extra for the loft.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Icon here, i dont think loft units have toilet upstairs? In fact its common not to for 1 bedrooms as they are trying to save on space.But do check that you're not paying for the void areas, as loft units have high ceilings and steps also take up space.While loft gives you privacy, if you dont need it , you want to factor in the additional cost. How much more are the loft units and how do the calculate the square footage, check on void areas .I've seen icon loft and non loft units, I prefer the regular units. I wouldnt pay extra for the loft.

Oops I forgot to add, that its value add when there's a toilet upstairs, apart from 'naughty activities ' ( or is it Notti?) its impractical to come down stairs at night should need to use the loo.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also just got additional info. Got free unifi for 1 year I think, then got hot water heater in the bathroom and clothes drying hanger in the yard. I think they don't want ppl hang laundry on balcony which is good idea.

My agent told me actually PH got waiver like medini also ie. as long as above RM 250k foreigner can buy but the developer don't want to exercise this coz they want to give Malaysians opportunity to invest also. Glc ma, patriotic a bit.

got free one car parking bay bo? commercial.. maybe have to pay (season parking?)?

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are five blocks. The 5-storey retail is sandwitched between high rise commercial and serviced blocks. with high rise
If I am the developer, most likely the two commercial buildings / retail would be closer to the main road. The condos will be inside and that means directly behind Encorp T1. Given a choice, I would have the afternoon sun rather than to stare at someone's balcony.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha gd point. how is the facing like for this type of loft layout? Think I will be keen to get one :smile:

very talkative today...so give u my views
1. rotate the bed anti-clockwise 90%, otherwise can't sleep well in tis position. BUT, u need to sacrifice some space to resolve e weird corner.
2. some loft units can extend e floor area (crossed-dotted lines), but not sure this one.