• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Put back original name. Coffeeshop!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry folks...don't zap me for being ignorant...and dun zap me for being insensitive...what happened to Ramseth? Did the person behind this nick passed away in real life?

recently i couldn't follow the news so i could've miss it. but i don't want to refer him as dead if he is not physically dead, u noe...i mean if he's like Cooleo, retire his nick its one..but from what i gather u guys r saying macham he really passed away...

so pls enlighten me...did he physically passed away?

pai seh & cum sia..

bro, do a search and go through the post and u will know. u will not be zap.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, do a search and go through the post and u will know. u will not be zap.

tks, found the post. sorry to hear that.

i noe its kinda late but still rest in peace ramseth.

remember u as a knowledgeable esp with Chinese history...well travelled n amazing tales though i wasn't sure then if half was fiction or not...anyways, it does not matter now.

peace;

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tks, found the post. sorry to hear that.

i noe its kinda late but still rest in peace ramseth.

remember u as a knowledgeable esp with Chinese history...well travelled n amazing tales though i wasn't sure then if half was fiction or not...anyways, it does not matter now.

peace;

He was sure knowledgeable all right -- and in many matters ranging from history to crocodile hunting. Used to pepper his own tales with a rich mixture of truths, exaggerations and personal indulgences. Nobody could do quite the way he did it. His storyteller friend who is still around cannot match him.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
once mourning period is over, suggest revert back to coffeeshop, but in mandarin.
or at least put mandarin translation immediately after.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
once mourning period is over, suggest revert back to coffeeshop, but in mandarin.
or at least put mandarin translation immediately after.

Why on earth would I want to add a translation to some half baked language?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ni na bei la....over name of forum you guys also want to argue until face green green.....
You think you got a say? Here practice democracy?
This forum machiam sinkieland.....it's an absolute monarchy disguised as a democracy nia....
Sam is the king here he can god damn do anything he wants including renaming forum to his whim and fancy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it's an absolute monarchy disguised as a democracy nia....

This isn't a country. I have never pretended to be a democracy. This is my forum. It stands to reason that I can organise the forum as I deem fit.

How would you like it if some stranger marched into your house and started telling you how to decorate your own home?:rolleyes:

HARDAttack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ni na bei la....over name of forum you guys also want to argue until face green green.....
You think you got a say? Here practice democracy?
This forum machiam sinkieland.....it's an absolute monarchy disguised as a democracy nia....
Sam is the king here he can god damn do anything he wants including renaming forum to his whim and fancy.

It's for our own good. LOL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was sure knowledgeable all right -- and in many matters ranging from history to crocodile hunting. Used to pepper his own tales with a rich mixture of truths, exaggerations and personal indulgences. Nobody could do quite the way he did it. His storyteller friend who is still around cannot match him.
He was SBF's very own Lee Tai Sor.....
His alter ego life story machiam a movie script