• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Public nuisance' fined

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come, come, accusations and paranoia does no one any good.

Nuances and inferences are as good as a direct to your face middle finger. Only fools and retards don't get it. If subtle warnings are not enough for the receiver to back off, than more emphatic words will follow.:mad:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, we still need lots of " teekee lan'" to make court session more lively and exciting........:p
if only we can have more of these kinda gungho heroes around to make the good for nothing work harder for their $. he was wrongly accused, he fought & won. at least we know heaven got eyes.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lackey Tan is a cunning swine, proposing that public nuisance peasant Bee, be examined for mental illness. This is similar to stalinist soviet union, where enemy of the state are usually branded 'mentally unstable' and consigned to state asylums.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, moniker Division1. Another one of your posts. I can see you are here now lurking around in invisible mode which means you have decided to go into hiding in order to avoid answering my question.
Not only you, he has also not answered a few of my questions in particular to the one where he claimed our gov do not frivolously call for by election and wasting public funds. Of which I had disproof his claims by citing the Marine Parade by election which was was called a year after the last GE just so his master that wooden one can bring in that Rear End Admirer Teo thru the back door..