• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSA : MRT NSL down (0530 hrs)

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221019-061029_MyTransport.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like they need another 'fare revision' to improve the quality of the MRT.

Quick, assemble those Public Transport Council jiakliaobees again!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
530am ? KNN my uncle was at NSL about 10 stations away from affected stations at 9am also saw a large packed sardines crowding around the platform KNN luckilee my uncle heading home can siam the crowd KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
530am ? KNN my uncle was at NSL about 10 stations away from affected stations at 9am also saw a large packed sardines crowding around the platform KNN luckilee my uncle heading home can siam the crowd KNN

The low SES folks usually commute to work before sunrise. They are out and about as early as 4am.

The high SES ones might exercise before sunrise, you see plenty of them jogging along the Clarke Quay riverbank. :wink: