• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - AMDK family take up entire row of MRT seats with their bulky luggage

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen commuters push their bicycles into train carriages in western countries. Most people wouldn't bat an eye.
I believe the complainer were just very unhappy about the overcrowded sg and conveniently took the blame on these travellers.
Other sinkies wouldn't bat an eye to it too.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pic seems to be during the mandatory mask on period. You look at the reflection and the sides everyone is with mask on except the tourist.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the complainer were just very unhappy about the overcrowded sg and conveniently took the blame on these travellers.
Other sinkies wouldn't bat an eye to it too.
I don't mind squeezing into this MRT carriage with that lady in the grey top, but I drive most of the time.
Crowded Train.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our KS Sinkies won't use these racks since they will be afraid that incoming commuters would push them away from their bags in a crowded carriage.
There are also dedicated trains to airport.so you don't get your normal trash commuters with their screaming kids. Also express trains. And limousine buses. Sinkies can't do anything right