• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that PAPee is The BIGGEST Hypocrite!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re-employing retirees
'Despite several appeals, including one from his MP, Singapore Power will not re-employ my father.''
MS CHRISTINE LIM: 'I applaud organisations like Prima Limited ('More firms re-hiring older workers', July 11) and Nanyang Polytechnic ('Still working full-time at age of 73', July 13). My 66-year-old father, Mr A.K. Lim, a technician, is due to retire at the end of this month after dedicating 44 years to Singapore Power. He has received many letters of appreciation from the company's satisfied customers. But despite several appeals, including one from his MP, Singapore Power will not re-employ my father who is keen on continuing to serve the company. Citing a policy of renewal is not a reason to forgo re-employment.'