• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof, DNA contamination (by covid vaccine) report

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot 2024-10-22 101530.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot 2024-10-22 101924.png

Anything the Government say to eat i just do the opposite. I recommend reading “Health and Beauty Mastery” that book is a real eye opener about shocking stuff health industry is doing! I completely changed my habits.

Exactly.. govt ask you to buy insurance, contribute to cpf, contribute to medisave, get married, buy hdb, install smart meter, take vaccine, buy 5cs, car, etc... Say NO to all these.

Want you to fly SIA, scoot and fly from Changi, Say NO too. Any policies that Govt create to suck money, energy and life out from you, Just do the opposite to retain your money, energy and life.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once, ur DNA has been messed up with, it has the potential to lead to cancer or turbo cancer.

And also, posted in this forum before like a couple of years ago, the mutant cells will keep on producing spike protein in ur whole life. You become a spike protein producing machine and shredding of spike protein to others.

I advise unvaxxed to eat healthy to neutralise such spike protein from the vaxxed if u r talking to them or in contact with them. I have chatted face to face with the vaxxed before and feel uncomfortable in my body after that.. Confirmed is the spike protein shedding.

Those vaxxed and unvaxxed, pls do silent meditation daily like 3 times a day to heal your body from this madness.