• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

eKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song song gao Jurong!

1958232_719615108083659_1134227188_n.jpg

U want to vote for this kee cbiu boy scout paper general and future regent PM aka seat warmer?

Busy day huh? Very tired huh?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=268607329966351" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=268607329966351">Post</a> by 鐵錘藍天海.</div></div>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Swee lah! Goh Meng Seng is back! We need GMS caliber to kick Ass Loon out of AMK! :oIo:

Kick my lanjiao la . . . . . you can depend on this sore loser?

Get back to business VOTE PAP OUT!

A reminder of what kind of scums these people are

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
no can do. If you give me one woman, it take nine months to produce a baby. You give me two woman, still it has to take nine months....give me ten women, still have to take nine months to produce a baby...:o

56 man years means 56 man years............ full stop.

Can always get 56 men to complete it in one year. :wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie do NS till you pengsang, never mind, you are someone's else son, reservist till boss angry then you lose you livelihood, never mind they have tons of cheaper FT waiting to replace you. You are once again slap left, right, up, down and centre:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
56 man years can mean either one man does it in 56 years or 56 men do it in 1 year. :wink:

In the giving birth example, yes, it would stlll take nine months but if there are 10 women, you would have (at least) 10 babies. Congratulations! :biggrin:

no can do. If you give me one woman, it take nine months to produce a baby. You give me two woman, still it has to take nine months....give me ten women, still have to take nine months to produce a baby...:o

56 man years means 56 man years............ full stop.