• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRCs sleep in park - 3RD TIME

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's ok. sinkie ah nehs have been sleeping on public roads and walkways along upper weld road since time immemorial. i would sleep in the open too if i don't own a condo or a van. thanks to the pap for providing a hdb roof over my head when i was growing up. i am forever indebted. :biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously why are u so hard on these down and out people?

Wendy, why are you so hard on these poor people. My grandfather also slept in the rough (under the staircase in Amoy Street), when he first arrive in the Straits Settlement alone with only a letter of introduction by his Clan Association. You, millionaire daughter, should be more compassionate. Beware of Kharma, it's really a bitch.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, why are you so hard on these poor people. My grandfather also slept in the rough (under the staircase in Amoy Street), when he first arrive in the Straits Settlement alone with only a letter of introduction by his Clan Association. You, millionaire daughter, should be more compassionate. Beware of Kharma, it's really a bitch.
im already filled with bad karma
and

With you, For You, For Singapore
lets have PRCs sleeping outside the istana, more comfortable and more security for them
even better, open istana grounds forthem
attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_2404(FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_2404(FILEminimizer).JPG
    341.9 KB · Views: 615

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
doesnt seem to bother them
some singaporean man in the park alerted me last night that if they were not on the bench, they probably inside the slide. said hes seen them many times there

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
They chased away many homeless sinkies' families from East Coast park in the past.
But, they close their eyes on that homeless couple?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cos shes a fuckin ugly cunt, inside and out.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't nip this sort of behaviour in the bud, they get bolder and start building tent and cooking outside.
Then more prc, ah neh and pinoy will follow suit.

Pappies wanted foreign talents but they got foreign trash instead. New phenomenon in the island but nothing new in China where they would camp everywhere in the open air in their own homeland.

Shows the helplessness of pappies in dealing with these foreign trash.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very big problem imported by PAP. Homeless foreigners should be deported. If not, should Singapore also start taking in refugees and let them sleep in the park?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why they not afraid of snakes cockroaches seekahchua spiders rats centipedes and other nasties? Tropical jungle like Singapore got plenty of that!

I saw snakes and cobras many times! Not Ah nehs okay!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why they not afraid of snakes cockroaches seekahchua spiders rats centipedes and other nasties? Tropical jungle like Singapore got plenty of that!

I saw snakes and cobras many times! No Ah nehs okay!

if they are surrounded by ah nehs and ah nehs are staying away from them with a ten-foot pole, all pests, critters, bugs and reptiles will also leave them alone. they can sense toxicity from a distance.