• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC woman threw appointment card into face of Filipino clinic assistant!

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nvm this Sinkie forum. Get the fuck out of Sinkieland. Do it not just for yourself but for your children too. This shall be my last post here. Got to settle a few things before I leave this hellhole of a cuntry. :mad: Take good care of yourselves you retarded gay dogs! :biggrin:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Like Wang Zheng The Babe !

Its really easy brother. If a guy drive, even easier. Most PRCs are super wet all the time. Even my PRC milf admitted that China is now on a 性开放 era

No wonder why I like Wang Zheng so much. I'll vote for her ! Is there anything to vote for ?

mediacorp-channel-8-newscaster-pretty-china-girl-01.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies Are So Different ?

Perhaps it's due to the recent Sino-Pinoy fishing dispute and naval standoff. PRC should send a full fleet to invade them. Pinoys are like that. Who're their gods, Spanish, Americans and Japanese. What's in common? They've all conquered Pinoys before. Teach them a lesson and become their god too.

I don't think so lah. The PRCs are very outspoken type and they talk to their mobile phones loudly. Wah, they are crude type. Do you see Japs do this ? No right. Even Americans will probably ask them to go out to talk than letting them shouting at the phones in their premises where there are other customers around.

They will fight for something which Sinkies shun for fear of losing their pride. Sinkies are pacifists which is NO GOOD for a republic.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies Are So Different ?

I don't think so lah. The PRCs are very outspoken type and they talk to their mobile phones loudly. Wah, they are crude type. Do you see Japs do this ? No right. Even Americans will probably ask them to go out to talk than letting them shouting at the phones in their premises where there are other customers around.

They will fight for something which Sinkies shun for fear of losing their pride. Sinkies are pacifists which is NO GOOD for a republic.

Just look at the number of sinkies across the political spectrum condemning the civil disobedience of CSJ. Bloody Sinkies live in a make-believe world where nice guys finish first. All you have to do is cooperate and compromise and we'll all live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, Are You Condemning LTK ?

Just look at the number of sinkies across the political spectrum condemning the civil disobedience of CSJ. Bloody Sinkies live in a make-believe world where nice guys finish first. All you have to do is cooperate and compromise and we'll all live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

My feeling is that LTK is trying to survive for another 5 years for doing nothing 'serious'. PAP will be happy to let them sit through the entire 5 years for doing absolutely 'unoppo' or pro-PAP.

LTK is a survivor. He is NOT going to be like CSJ or JBJ. Parliament is just a waste of time and money when LKY can give a direct order from his office without any opposition.

I wonder what can Aung San Suu Kyi do when they are only 10% in the 'assembly'.

220px-Aung_San_Suu_Kyi_17_November_2011.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Conqueror said:
I wonder what can Aung San Suu Kyi do when they are only 10% in the 'assembly'.
Ever hear Aung San Suu Kyi speak? She is tough lady, speaks with a lot of strength.