• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC woman threw appointment card into face of Filipino clinic assistant!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, if arrest, under what section of the law har?

This is the part that should be causing real concern:

It is understood that a police report was lodged, but no arrests were made.

The poodles are basically bochup and taking a hands off approach. This can be corroborated by their handling of cases involving foreigners. Are they inept to handle foreigners or have they received explicity instruction from the FAP to go easy on foreigners to make them feel welcome while clamping down the SGs of course.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Idiot gives PRC bad name, she is a minority, most PRCs are gracious

hi there

1. yo! are you blind, deaf or mute?
2. no eye see or what/
3. gracious! my foot!
4. where, when, how & why?
5. wake up & smell the kopi leh!
6. get real too.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i was thinking when you'll make this comment. :biggrin:

Its really easy brother. If a guy drive, even easier. Most PRCs are super wet all the time. Even my PRC milf admitted that China is now on a 性开放 era

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
old uncle witness all these all the time. all these FTs want this and want that.all very sensitive and very upset. the prcs will demand to see the doctor first because her child is an emergency,. everything is emergency.must see first.must get first.must do first.everything must first.,so others bosong! so quarrels and fights lor. everyday like this.

now be careful you cross the roads even at zebras.you can get knocked down! these bus tyrants are everywhere. these monster drivers with their huge killing machines are everywhere. nanbeh, pls look for vehicles when you are crossing roads - don't talk, talk sms and don't jay walk....the next thing you know, you are in the hospitalor morgue!

this place is getting damned dangerous..more dangerous than before!!! nanbeh!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most PRCs are gracious enough to allow anyone to fuck them :biggrin:

i agree.many are wet most of the time.they are quite good people and happy people if you treat them nicely.easy to get along.but once they turn angry or violent, your kuku flies out of the window.so don't anyhow play play with them.same go for the filipinos...same same...smile smile, can can,but also kill kill....so don't anyhow put your head everywhere!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually you cannot blame the foreigner for her behaviour as she has been conditioned by the pappy to expect special treatment.

20% of the places in educational institutions are reserved for them and many are given scholarships to study and than steal jobs from locals.On top of that PR's do not have to serve NS and also can apply for HDB flats and given subsidies in health and schooling.
Maybe MP Lam Pin Min may also want to suggest giving PR's(who all hold foreign passports anyway) special help when going to clinics by allowing them to have a different queue-like those you see in banks for Private Banking Clients.Foreign Talents must be given special treatment what!

So the argument is between two priviledged groups-the PRC's and Pinoys.
Locals?-how many uncles and aunties have you seen wiping tables, cleaning dishes and sweeping floors for these Foreign TALENT?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let these Foreign Thrash whack the shits out of each other... We Sinkies (the 40% ) will just enjoy their comical horror show..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
because they think they are special talents,they look down on the locals! you have a ft boss, you die !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps it's due to the recent Sino-Pinoy fishing dispute and naval standoff. PRC should send a full fleet to invade them. Pinoys are like that. Who're their gods, Spanish, Americans and Japanese. What's in common? They've all conquered Pinoys before. Teach them a lesson and become their god too.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun_Xu.jpg

新加坡狗比人多!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sun_Xu.jpg

新加坡狗比人多!

nanbeh...sometimes you do meet up with bitches everywhere. nanbeh, talk on the phone, sms on the phone,block the walkways,talk loud loud, dress like pyjamas etc etc ...really not a very nice place. those FT PRCs , even if they dress like rags, are far superior and delicioussss....tioh boh?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]
The PRC woman remained unrepentant and retorted arrogantly:
“My mood was not good because my son was sick. The clinic staff should be more UNDERSTANDING towards me!”

What a fucking retarded PRC women! Her son is sick is her problem! Nobody owe her or her son a living! Even if her son died, it's her fucking problem! If she want others to treat her with respect or treat her nicely, she has to treat others with the same respect! Having a sick son is no excuse for treating others badly! Fucking retarded PRC!

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Non seizable offence....I went to the NPP to change my IC address 2 days ago and picked up a brochere. This type of quarreling, police no care one. I really hope for the day when these FTs clashed with each other in a major event.

Ha..that will be interesting.... next showdown Pinoy vs Ah Neh follow by curfews at Lucky Plaza and Little India.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the part that should be causing real concern:

The poodles are basically bochup and taking a hands off approach. This can be corroborated by their handling of cases involving foreigners. Are they inept to handle foreigners or have they received explicity instruction from the FAP to go easy on foreigners to make them feel welcome while clamping down the SGs of course.

LKY at a public forum some months openly asked S'poreans to show understanding towards foreigners. To all public institutions that include the Singapore Police Force, this is a decree from the grand old master or supreme commander to show leniency towards foreigners, whatever their wrongdoings may be. That being so, would we expect the police to arrest either the PRC or Pinoy?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, my dream come true!

FT vs FT !

Fiiiggghhht! :p

i bet 20cts on PRC (cos she more violent!) haha...

[h=2]The racial conflict is just beginning. Thank you, FAP + 60% Supporters!

Cat-fight in clinic: PRC woman threw appointment card into face of Filipino clinic assistant!
[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 11, 2012
A 36 year old PRC woman quarreled with a Filipino clinic assistant at a clinic in Yishun and causing the neighborhood police to come and intervene!

According to a local Chinese tabloid, the PRC woman brought her son to see a doctor at the clinic, but was told to go to the hospital by the Filipino clinic assistant.
“That morning, my son’s stomach is bloated and he kept crying. I brought him immediately to the doctor, but the clinic nurse chased me out of the clinic and even said ‘You want to see doctor, go to the hospital!’”, she said.
However, the version of events is different from the clinic’s perspective: The PRC woman had demanded to see the doctor immediately, but the Filipino clinic assistant was unable to comprehend her. She then threw the appointment card at the clinic assistant, sparking a shouting match between the two.
The PRC woman remained unrepentant and retorted arrogantly:
“My mood was not good because my son was sick. The clinic staff should be more UNDERSTANDING towards me!”
She eventually brought her son to KK Children and Women Hospital.