• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC whore's vagina discharge spilled on stomach

wanker10

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am having protected sex in Hotel 81 with a PRC FL yesterday then when doing 69 she spilled a lot of vagina discharge (sticky liquid) on my stomach & I immediately wiped it off with tissue papers :mad: later I went to bath.

If she had STD or AIDS, will this be transmitted in this way :confused:

Lucky u asked this Q here, if u asked it in SBF, u sure kenna zap big time:biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure those weren't the seminal fluids leftover from her previous customers?

Hmm ..not sure leh but she told me that her business was poor not many customers look for her
that why I patronised her for a release.

Your stomach skin's porous? Or reverse osmosis at work? :eek:

I don't know what you mean :confused:

If you are licking her vagina, her fluid spilling on your stomach is the least of your worries.

When doing 69 my penis is protected with 003 & I did not lick her vagina only kiss her butt. Then when I shoot out, she moved to sit on my stomach & spilled a lot of fluid on it :(

Lucky u asked this Q here, if u asked it in SBF, u sure kenna zap big time:biggrin:

Am I smart :biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw she did suck my nipples & I forgot to wash it off her saliva until I went home many hours later. Very worried :o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btw she did suck my nipples & I forgot to wash it off her saliva until I went home many hours later. Very worried :o

If you are worry , why go for paid sex.

It is like those meat eaters, worry about cholesterol and still go and eat meat.

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
with all that cunt juice and saliva on you, when you shower, those nasty juices will flow down onto your kuku jiao hole. meaning, is as good as doing her raw.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
with all that cunt juice and saliva on you, when you shower, those nasty juices will flow down onto your kuku jiao hole. meaning, is as good as doing her raw.

I guess you haven't understood the basics of biological science, and that's why you think like that. In any case, HIV can only be transmitted via sexual intercourse- in this context. If the bodily fluids hit anywhere outside of the usual places- and the mouth- the virus will die in open air.

Therefore while I do understand the fear of the thread creator, I think he's got nothing to worry about. Still engaging in casual sex in a regular fashion will increase anyone's chances of getting it. Be cautious and use condoms- and do regular medical HIV tests- if you insist on retaining such a lifestyle.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am having protected sex in Hotel 81 with a PRC FL yesterday then when doing 69 she spilled a lot of vagina discharge (sticky liquid) on my stomach & I immediately wiped it off with tissue papers :mad: later I went to bath.

If she had STD or AIDS, will this be transmitted in this way :confused:

the other forum never answer you huh??:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are worry , why go for paid sex.

It is like those meat eaters, worry about cholesterol and still go and eat meat.

yup, CB Kia tonychat no worry about vagina discharge..

cos his ladyboy sex-partner only got artificial vagina, so confirm no discharge..:biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank all kind bros here, I am fall sick last 2 days now feel better liao :p

Guess I must visited DSC clinic on monthly basis :(

Slash69

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro... you were doing a 69, and you are worried that the fluids that splashed across your chest / stomach is what is going to give you STD / AIDS???!

Slash69

Alfrescian
Loyal
or maybe, that was an instance of the highly elusive female ejaculation!! reputed to be in response only to the best of men... !! wah bro.. you damn good! :biggrin: