• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc student mistakes suitor's sperm for moisturiser and put it on her face

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PRC STUDENT MISTAKES SUITOR'S SPERM FOR MOISTURISER AND PUT IT ON HER FACE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
5 Jun 2014 - 5:42pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

*photo for illustration purposes only

A Chinese student, who mistook a bottle of sperm for moisturiser, has pressed charges against the would-be Romeo who gave it to her.

Zeng Lin, 19, had rubbed half the fluid into her face before noticing the smell. Her suspicions were confirmed when her flatmate said that it was semen, police said.

Besotted Gou Wen, 22, said that he had hoped to declare his love with the bizarre gift, the Sun reports.

He said: "I love her so much but she didn't know it and I didn't know how to tell her.

"So I did that thinking it was the ultimate way to show love."

Gou was forced to pay his victim £200 in compensation and has apologised.

Despite the setback the young man from Chongqing is still determined to win over his crush.

"Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way to show it," he said.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/china-zeng-lin-mistakes-bottle-sperm-admirier-4...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt it meant to be on her face like in the movies? So what is she complaining about? This is what happens when you give women equal rights.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in first world developed country, which China is, you can find a court awarding compensation to victim and hearing such cases brought to it by the police.

In third world justice Singapore, such cases will be considered frivolous and the police will never bother and the court will consider it waste of time.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
More precious than the de la mer $200 a bottle moisturiser. Don't know have to cum how many times to fill the bottle. Lots of hard work. This kind of natural moisturiser women want to buy also very hard to get LOL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you ask tonychat and he will tell you this is man made soursoup is more potent and will even cure bipolar problem for pinkie. everyday drink 3 bottle just after meal.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Zeng Lin, 19, had rubbed half the fluid into her face before noticing the smell. Her suspicions were confirmed when her flatmate said that it was semen,

She noticed the smell of sperm, this 19
year old gal must be very experience in facials

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con job or not this ? Does sperm remain so thick like moisturiser after being discharged for some time.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Semen contains lots of Vit C and zinc, which is good for the skin whether swallowed or bukake-ed. She should thank her lucky stars and suitor she needn't pay for expensive Vitamin C facial serum, which may cost up to $100 for a small 20 ml vial.