• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Integration Guide

jw5

Loyal
Re: Indian FT Integration Guide

I have several Singaporean Indian friends and have encountered Indians who come to Singapore on business trips or vacation from America or Europe. They speak normally like most people, with "excuse me, please, thank you, may I, etc" interspersed in their speech. Even some of the construction or shipyard workers from Bangladesh have started using these phrases.

Have yet to encounter an "FT" from India who uses phrases like "excuse me, please, thank you, may I, etc" in Singapore. Even most of the pinoys and prcs "FTs" in Singapore use such phrases, the ah tiongs will of course say them in mandarin "qing wen or xie xie".

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hate Ah Neh except those construction/shipyard.
Ah Neh in IT and service really fuck.

Truly agree. This is the humble and truly poor category who don't bother anyone
In fact they respect us for they know we love and pity them.
They don't take advantage of our genuine kindness and concern.
They are paid peanuts, work long hours and in dangerous jobs.
Just like the Indian forefathers of many Singaporeans who first came here as coolies and stevedores.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We don't want integration, we want assimilation. Their assimilation into Singaporean lifestyle.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We don't want integration, we want assimilation. Their assimilation into Singaporean lifestyle.

That's how our forefathers from China and India did.
They intermarried and attended one another's functions.
They visited each other during solemn occassions.
They enjoyed each other's festivities.
They started taking the food prepared by others.
They created food fusion.
We now have Chinese Curry Rice using Indian condiments.
We have Indian sea-food using Chinese condiments.
Many love the local Bak-Kut-Teh
Many learned the local Chinese dialects until Mandarin became a stumbling block
Many enjoyed Wong Sa Ya Fong tv shows.
Many more................

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

21. Don't send your fat wives to argue with the local chinese,Indian,Malay and Grago bros playing football at the open field at Tanjong Rhu open fleid [SLA recreation open ground]

We don t understand your accent.Whata you saying Dah?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We Singaporeans can't stand that horrible stench now emanating from the backlanes of Little India.

Backlanes still not so bad. A friend of mine staying in an HDB flat in Tekka sold his unit years ago, way below market price. He had no choice. He told me his void deck and lifts all seepay chow with urine most of the time. Once awhile teok beh pio when tiok keling sai.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A homestay programme for the immigrant Ah Nehs..

Let the PAP Ministers, MPs, RC members and the 60% play host to these Ah Nehs and their imbecile young kids..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

..and pLease no spitting of your red coLoured saLivas in pubLic, do it at home.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note: Does not apply to residents of Hong Kong and Macau.

1. Singapore is not part of China, has never been part of China, has never reported to China or not not expected to report into China at least in the near future.

2. Mandarin is not the national language of Singapore and it is not the spoken language of all Singaporeans.

3. Spitting, clearing the nose, cutting queue, children urinating in trains and shopping mall dustbins are not encouraged.

4. Bond is a an english and western construct but has been adopted and recognised worldwide. Its means that you obliged to follow the terms and conditions and where you are unable to, you are required to pay the stipulated sum as penalty.

5. Speaking loudly is used when you are telling your son who is at the other side of the farm and you want him to bring the water buffalo to your side of the farm to pull the plough. In an bus or train remember there is no water buffalo to bring in.

6. Not paying for taxi fare or hijacking a taxi is not encouraged. If you have no money do not take any paid transport.

7. Sub-letting from a sub-tenant who was already sub-letting is not a good practice.

8. Conducting tuition in a HDB flat is fine but not running a school.

9. Soliciting at playgrounds, residential neighbourhoods, buses, and prominent places are also not encouraged.

10. Talking bad about Singaporeans on the internet with your photo or easily traceable identity is not very smart.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was quite amazed the other day when you hinted that the fifth PM of Sg might have a PRC wife. Even more amazing was the fact that the patriarch gave his blessing. Whatever happened to arranged marriages?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our HDB playgrounds are now being controlled by these monkey Ah Neh brats and their parents.. The parents will have curry picnics at the playground chit chatting while their monkey kids will be screaming and shouting noisily while playing..

Sometimes they'll be there for the whole evening until the playground lights are switched off at 11pm.. Local kids of different races used to play catching with one another at these playgrounds.. But they are hardly there now due to the heavy presence of these Ah Neh families.

Ah Neh kids should be restricted to just 30 mins at all HDB playgrounds.. Let the local kids use the playgrounds just like in the past.. If these Ah Nehs are unhappy with the 30 min slot, then they can go to the zoo and play with the monkeys there all day long..

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly speaking, points 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 13 are also applicable to many Singaporeans – regardless of their ethnic origin. Especially point 9.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently first love and also a sure thing so the trip via Singapore to Beijing. Old man delighted apparently. Bonded to MFA. Watch this space.

I was quite amazed the other day when you hinted that the fifth PM of Sg might have a PRC wife. Even more amazing was the fact that the patriarch gave his blessing. Whatever happened to arranged marriages?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I missed this news! Can share? I'm not surprised. PRC chicks are good fucks on the bed. Marry one that is shrewd and your career will be smooth also. I have come across some that made good wives and good business women.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I missed this news! Can share? I'm not surprised. PRC chicks are good fucks on the bed. Marry one that is shrewd and your career will be smooth also. I have come across some that made good wives and good business women.

Must be some Shanghainese chicks.Brainy and good.There they keep men as mistresses..:wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy FT Integration Guide

Note: Does not apply to the thousands of hardworking domestic helpers from the Philippines.

1. Remember that Philippines is a failed state second only to Pakistan in Asia. Tying a shoe lace is a major achievement. So know your place.

2. Speaking English is no reflection of quality, uprbringing or potential. Its a language and even insane people can speak at least one language.

3. Labour cost arbitrage and working English is the most important drivers of labour recruitment from the Philippines. Unlike Indian and PRC FTs, there are no discernible talent that can be considered even above the level of a supervisor. Qualifications from Philipine Univsities are not worth the paper they are printed on.

4. Philippines was a former colony of the United States. It is was never part of the United States and its citizens are not Americans even if they wear NBA shirts and oversized snickers.

5. Learn to mingle and mix with the locals and not just the Ang Mos. Ang Mos use both the males and females from Philippines as sex toys so have some dignity. Keep is discreet.

6. When in a group do not get a false sense of bravado and start pushing families and locals around or away from choice locations in parks and other facilities. It is always first come first served.

7. Do not believe the government when they tell you that you are wanted for your skills and work ethics. Both of which you are well known for having none or negligible amounts. You are just cheap.

8. When in the company of an Ang Mo refrain from wearing very skimpy outfits. We understand the competitive nature of this sector with our local lasses but in public and especially on public transport try and cover enough of the body.

9. The Internet is to bring about progress in mankind and facilitate good communication. It is not for bad-mouthing the host. You do not bite the hand that feeds you.

10. Basketball courts in HDB neighbourhoods and condominiums are to be shared. Taking turns is the norm. It also means when young children are around, let them have access as they were meant to have priority.