• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Integration Guide

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Pinoy FT Integration Guide

They should heed the PAP's call for integration by letting our local boys screw them for free..

Whether LocaL boys or not, it's not so easy nowadays..Let you ruba abit, then kena buy singLe drink.When you want more, they guLp the singLe drink and ask you to buy a doubLe..this whoLe saga can be damned costLy.
UnLess PAP give LocaL chaps some drinks & screw coupons for free. :smile::eek:

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FT Integration Guide

Scroobal, strongly suggest you set up a blog (blogspot?) to compile all the guidelines under a single roof.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian FT Integration Guide

..and pLease no spitting of your red coLoured saLivas in pubLic, do it at home.

Steady dah thambi (young brother).

Aren't most of these people here to "paint the town red".

Politicians call this "artful expressions", don't they?

No wonder we were already called a "little red-dot" by an Indon President.

"They came, They Saw and Ventured Into Truly 1st World like NZ, Aussie but before the left they PTTIIEW and left
Their Sireh Behind"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect another Jiang Jing and Gang of Four? One has to guess who're the other 3.

I was quite amazed the other day when you hinted that the fifth PM of Sg might have a PRC wife. Even more amazing was the fact that the patriarch gave his blessing. Whatever happened to arranged marriages?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beijing chicks are even louder mouth! They will tongue lash the timid hubbies into submission.

I'd say Shanghai ladies are by far the best.

Beijing bro. There will be a massive hue and cry if the bird is a Shangainese. I will also KBKP. Those are deadly.