• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Couple Pumping Gutter Oil from Sewer! Talent?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is this couple pumping out contents from Jurong West sewers?
Posted on 12 February 2014 | 24,794 views | 27 comments
<IFRAME title="fb:like Facebook Social Plugin" style="HEIGHT: 20px; WIDTH: 79px; VISIBILITY: visible; border-image: none" height=1000 src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=like&app_id=&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D40%23cb%3Df2c93cd9b2fa924%26domain%3Dsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%252Ff20bd13de8dfb72%26relation%3Dparent.parent&font=arial&href=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fin-the-heartlands%2Fwhy-is-this-couple-pumping-out-contents-from-jurong-west-sewers&layout=button_count&locale=en_GB&ref=.UvuqStLydqg.like&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" frameBorder=0 width=90 allowTransparency name=f3163a9d951935 scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<IFRAME id=twitter-widget-0 title="Twitter Tweet Button" class="twitter-share-button twitter-tweet-button twitter-count-horizontal" style="HEIGHT: 20px; WIDTH: 107px" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1392079123.html#_=1392224842751&count=horizontal&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fin-the-heartlands%2Fwhy-is-this-couple-pumping-out-contents-from-jurong-west-sewers&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fin-the-heartlands%2Fwhy-is-this-couple-pumping-out-contents-from-jurong-west-sewers&size=m&text=Why%20is%20this%20couple%20pumping%20out%20contents%20from%20Jurong%20West%20sewers%3F%20-%20Singapore%20Seen&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fin-the-heartlands%2Fwhy-is-this-couple-pumping-out-contents-from-jurong-west-sewers%23.UvuqSgN34iM.twitter&via=Stompsingapore" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no data-twttr-rendered="true"></IFRAME>More Sharing Services

gutteroilmain.jpg

A two-people crew pumping out the contents from sewers in Jurong West left Stomper Justin worried about the possibility of 'gutter oil' being used in Singapore.
Stomp previously carried a report of how some street food stalls and restaurants in China cook with 'gutter oil', which is actually oil processed from rubbish and the contents inside sewers.
Two restaurant owners in Shanghai were also fined and jailed after they were found to have used 'gutter oil' in their food.
In his report, Stomper Justin wrote:
"After having lunch at around 2.30pm on Tuesday (Feb 11), I saw two people -- a man and a woman -- pushing a suction system and a tank towards an opening leading into the sewers near Block 505 Market and Food Centre in Jurong West.
"They look like they were from China though I can't be sure.
"What they did was drop a 'basket', that was probably a filter of sorts, to drag up the oil, without dirt, from inside the sewers.
"After sucking up small portions of the oil, they then transfer it into larger tanks at the back of their lorry.
"I feel they are really drawing out gutter oil. Who knows if they'll use it as cooking oil.
"I have reported this to the police, who said they will take note of this issue, and hope the relevant authorities can look into this issue as I don't wish for gutter oil to be used here in Singapore."
Related stories:
You might never eat food in China again -- cooking oil comes from sewers
Shanghai restaurant owners who used 'gutter oil' jailed and fined

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% they are going to use as gutter oil, if not for what? They can't be doing free cleaning of the sewer for Spore..

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gutter oil has been shown to be very toxic, and can cause diarrhea and abdominal pain. There are also reports that long-term consumption of the oil can lead to stomach and liver cancer as well as developmental disabilities in newborns and children.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I have reported this to the police, who said they will take note of this issue, and hope the relevant authorities can look into this issue as I don't wish for gutter oil to be used here in Singapore."

It should be illegal to manufacture gutter oil, the police should not just take note but take action to catch them. Who knows how extensive this operation has become? can't be just one time and got caught by this stomper, must have been repetitive operation and that is really scary.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We want everything to be cheap ...so the cheap Ah Tiongs are delivering on that. Cheap oil to boost profit for the hawkers!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he take the plate of the lorry? Police must take action immediately. Maybe they are supplying gutter oil to all the chinese hawkers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs were probably getting the gutter oil for making their mala xiangguo.

Because it's hot and spicy, you'll never find out if the oil was obtained from the gutter. :cool:

002UPX76E858C67EBB308Fl.jpg

P.S: Thanks for reminding us to stay the fuck away from Jurong West. It's nothing but a desolate cesspit surrounded by dorms and everything there gets tainted by foreign workers: Jurong Point, 'Chinese' Garden, those new condos near Lakeside.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Did he take the plate of the lorry? Police must take action immediately. Maybe they are supplying gutter oil to all the chinese hawkers.

most prbably those at chinatown if it is indeed the case....so many sichuan food stores now in peoples park....better avoid before you get poisoned by these ah tiongs who are let in by our million dollar ministers...

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
most prbably those at chinatown if it is indeed the case....so many sichuan food stores now in peoples park....better avoid before you get poisoned by these ah tiongs who are let in by our million dollar ministers...

Disgusting. I don't like those kind of foods anyway.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is the PAP...They only want to pay themselves Millions and wanna show Economic Growth... import so many foreigners ...be it ah nehs, ah noys and ah tiongs...at the expense of locals ... these foreignors whether rich or poor bring in the worst practices of human behaviors and soon tbis country will become a GUTTER.

VOTE PAP OUT. That is your only solution to stop this nonsense breeding in our Home, our Singapore.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB, the other day after buying 4D , I bought few food at the small stores outside of People's Park and eat them while waiting for my bus home..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
CCB, the other day after buying 4D , I bought few food at the small stores outside of People's Park and eat them while waiting for my bus home..

These gutter oil are run by syndicates... so there may be unsuspecting hawkers anywhere in Sgp using these gutter oil...better avoid hawker food...and also reataurants...best buy your own rice bran oil and cook at home until the million dollar ministers and civil servants give you an answer to this shit happening in sgp...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These gutter oil are run by syndicates... so there may be unsuspecting hawkers anywhere in Sgp using these gutter oil...better avoid hawker food...and also reataurants...best buy your own rice bran oil and cook at home until the million dollar ministers and civil servants give you an answer to this shit happening in sgp...

The way they prepared the food looks tempting.. Actually my wife who was with me said she don't really trust these stalls but that day I was hungry and lazy to walk to KFC outlet at Chinatown Point, so I just bought the food at People's Park..

After hearing this gutter oil thing, now I will stay away from these kind of stalls..

Maybe MacDonalds and KFC would be a safer option too instead of trusting these Ah Tiong food stalls..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
We are fucked ! :mad:

I am sure Sinkies are fucked. These multi millionaire ministers cannot even tackle the loanshark syndicates...do you think they can tackle these gutter oil syndicates?

blame the 60.1 % who voted in this selfish, pro FTrash govt.

Continue to be fucked. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;zrv78nG9R04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04[/video]

Imagine this clown actually doing his job, instead of fixing the opposition. :wink:

vivian-01.jpg