• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prata Man signs his 1st official duty

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prata Man finally gets to work, putting his signature to allow Pinkie and Thamat to plunder our past reserves,,,,,

well done Prata Man

This is not Wayang ok,,,, Thamat

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
obama even more powderful. billions of US DOLLARS. anyone of you wanna educate us ignorant heartlanders with black jokes? is this place REALLY full of stereotypical left-wing liberal homos?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
obama even more powderful. billions of US DOLLARS. anyone of you wanna educate us ignorant heartlanders with black jokes? is this place REALLY full of stereotypical left-wing liberal homos?

You want good black jokes, Learn Mandarin!

I am sure we can get Bush to be the President of Singapore, at less than a quarter of the current amount! Singaporeans are paying the current President. Wait a minute! Did you elect the current President of Singapore? If you did, you are an idiot for agreeing to his pay.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sure we can get Bush to be the President of Singapore, at less than a quarter of the current amount! Singaporeans are paying the current President. Wait a minute! Did you elect the current President of Singapore? If you did, you are an idiot for agreeing to his pay.

write lesser.. your stupidity is showing:oIo::oIo:

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello friend, if my memory serves me well, he's presidency was a walk-over

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you got chance to vote the prata man in? I was told our poor friend kwan, a quintessential singaporean was conspiratorial edged out from the presidential contest?
It's true? kindly advice.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
should there be any contest, Prata Man sure lose one. Thats why they have this committee to vet the applications and if Prata Man cannot win, the candidate will not be approved. Furthermore having the Old Fart ard, he will give the final approval.

2 terms of 6 years, of $3 mil, S$36 mil warm warm in the pockets,,,,, don't think there's a better deal than this for this 80+ Prata Man,,,