• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Praise and Worship

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

False Worship Is VERY Dangerous​

PASTOR DANIEL

@pastordanielsministry

449K subscribers•221 videos
Hi, My name is Daniel and welcome to my channel! ...moreyoutube.com/channel/UCcDTPj1CietDDTbNL2rKeLA?sub_confirmation=1and 1 more link

Hillsong, Bethel & Elevation Music are false churches that promote a false Gospel and a Jesus that is foreign to the Bible.

Christian artists that I would endorse

1. CityAlight
2. Keith & Kristyn Getty
3. Kings Kaleidoscope
4. Sovereign Grace Music
5. The Modern Post
6. Hymns of Grace
7. All Sons & Daughters 8. Austin Stone Worship

Children's praise music:
1. Austin Stone Worship
2. Sovereign Grace Music Kids

Hi, My name is Daniel and welcome to my channel! I'm a husband, lead pastor, church planter, content creator, and passionate about health & fitness. The vision for this channel is to inspire and encourage Christians in the divine truth of God's Word for His glory. I create short and long-form content highlighting theologically sound Bible teachers, addressing cultural issues, and identifying false teachings. I post new content every single day, investing hours to create valuable free material for you.

Here are 4 easy ways you can support his ministry ❤️

1. Subscribe under "All" to get my latest videos: / @pastordanielsministry
2. Watch videos until the end
3. "Comment" and "like" to God's truth out there to more people
4. Join as a member: / @pastordanielsministry

2 FREE resources 1.Trinitarian devotional https://danielezra.wixsite.com/bibles...

2. Biblical evidence for the Trinity https://danielezra.wixsite.com/trinit...

To Jesus alone be the glory.

#hillsongworship #bethelmusic #elevationworship #christianworshipmusic #christian #christianity #christianmotivation #christianworship #worship #praisemusic #christianpraise #church #pastor #holyspirit #bible #churchmusicgospel #christianmotivation #stevenfurtick #falsechurch #wolfinsheepsclothing