• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PP granny: "Chiam is too old, can't even speak properly now !!"

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the funny interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5965

Excerpts of interview:

“Retire ? Frankly speaking, with his age now, he should be enjoying life, but I still hope he has nurtured a successor to take over him. I feel that for Mr Chiam, he is quite old and should retire.”

“As for his performance, it is definitely not 100%, but I will give him 70 to 80%. He is not bad. He helped every resident who approached him for help.”

“If you ask me, I feel we should have a few more opposition MPs in Parliament to voice out our concerns…..as we can see, some things are wrong, but nobody dares to bring it up in Parliament out of fear of offending some people.”

“He should retire a long time ago ! He can’t even walk and speak properly now !”

“The lifts are so old and still never upgrade. They are as old as us now !”

“Many residents here like Seetoh Yi Pin (PAP candidate), we all support him !”

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after double-crossed by his ex-protege chee, chiam is skeptical with others now especially those who try to call himself "friend".

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a askewed interview....

Many residents support SeeToh and yet kena voted out,,, Tok si mi...

The flats are generally 20-37 years, lifts same age as interviewee? Interviewee so young knows si mi? Lifts not upgraded? these guys are from PP or not?

Retire long time ago? when did he start not walking and talking properly,,,,

the people who puts out such report probably is someone like mapok tan with an axe to grind,,,,,

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
potong pasir residents see deeper ...beyond carrots and angpow packets.:cool: hopefully, more new opp members could emerge from potong pasir and continue the spirit of chiam see tong.

jw5

Loyal
And how old is this granny and what has she contributed to S'pore?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't really like the interviews conducted by these people actually,, not a very fair representation, and definitely non-professional,,, abit like Mediacorpse skewed,,,

where did granny hear CST talk? parliament? or just hearsay? CST too old? LKY become dinosaur huh?

AFter the S. Enquirer interviews at Holland Fiasco, not really interested in their supposedly interview anymore.....

btw, did you guys see how well maintained Potong Pais is during the interview? Open space, clean,,,,,, much better than Bishan or AMk....