• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor people in China live like animal and their homes are worst than Singapore animal farms. Where is the money ? All corrupted ?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

觸目驚心!中國的貧困農村能有多窮?城市像歐洲,農村像非洲 | 中國不只有北上廣深,還有廣大農村​

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, eventually the big cities will become derelict ghost towns and many people will go to the countryside to scrounge for a living. This is the inescapable fate of most Tiongs.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
LvC76bQ.png

QHUxamv.png

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they want to quickly improve their standard of living, come to Sinkieland and steal from bungalows. I can teach them and show them the way. I know many of the high SES neighbourhoods, all the hiding spots and hidden shortcuts. :sneaky:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they want to quickly improve their standard of living, come to Sinkieland and steal from bungalows. I can teach them and show them the way. I know many of the high SES neighbourhoods, all the hiding spots and hidden shortcuts. :sneaky:
do you peep at lau kway bu tai tais too?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Onky sinkies believe china is rich. The local doesn't. Sinkies iq below 59
the loudest sycophants of ccp are descendants and diehard supporters of the mcp. unfortunately for the mcp they lost and had to disband after losing their sanctuaries in ml and southern thailand. the peace agreement of hat yai was signed in 1989. many children of malaysian communists were reintegrated back in ml communities but still harbor loyalty and allegiance to ccp in tiongcock. many of them are now in sg blending in with the chink crowd pretending to be sinkies but are in fact jiuhukias with commie sympathies. they are here in sbf spewing bs to defend ccp and defame and denounce the west, ml, and sg. this site is allowed to hang by a few threads (no pun intended) by the security and intell agencies to allow them to cum out of the woodwork to sexpress their ccp views.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Agreement_of_Hat_Yai_(1989)#:~:text=The Peace Agreement of Hat Yai (1989) marked,in Hat Yai, Thailand, on 2 December 1989.

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my leeply, I have to say hor that I hab been tlying to look high and low for Old Fart Lee but oredi I cannot fine him.
He say hor that for the next 1000 years he will be here but butt buttt bear is he
I still cannoh fine him.
I eben bent to the bottomless pit of hell but cannoh fine him
Bear bear is he
One lousand years somemore
Not even one lun dred ears cannot find one meh?
lol

Fkrrrrrrrrrrrr hallucinating

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

觸目驚心!中國的貧困農村能有多窮?城市像歐洲,農村像非洲 | 中國不只有北上廣深,還有廣大農村​

Sure or not, I see the China YouTubers 农村老家 and their neighbourhood all renovated until very nice.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it. It's not so bad. Running a country with 1.4 billion is no joke. If there had not been a stringent family planning measure, it could be over 2 billion by now.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it. It's not so bad. Running a country with 1.4 billion is no joke. If there had not been a stringent family planning measure, it could be over 2 billion by now.
All family planning will fail eventually because people prefer to live alone and without children