• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention seeking sinkie slut kiaraakitty staged her own egg throw drama in Taiwan.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

旅台星國女直播主道歉 自導自演被砸蛋稱與「小雞」不同​

道歉了!旅台星國女直播主kiaraakitty自導自演被砸蛋稱不同「小雞」,不清楚台灣法律。(取自kiaraakitty直播)
道歉了!旅台星國女直播主kiaraakitty自導自演被砸蛋稱不同「小雞」,不清楚台灣法律。(取自kiaraakitty直播)
2024/02/24 21:11
相關新聞連結:
新加坡美女直播主高雄街頭被怪婦砸蛋! 警方抓包「自導自演」
〔記者黃良傑/高雄報導〕新加坡籍鄭姓女直播主Kiara Kitty來台也「演很大」,一起與同國際薛姓男助理自導自演,在高雄前鎮遭怪婦砸蛋,警方查出怪婦是薛男男扮女裝,因傷及高雄治安和觀光形象,警方破案要求她們向高雄市民道歉,鄭女今天到中部繼續直播,直到晚間在彰化火車站才道歉,並一度哽咽說小雞是惡作劇,自己是搞笑版,不清楚台灣法律。
她下午直播時,表示自己是搞娛樂,自稱一度有點嚇到,指自己與「晚安小雞」不同,晚上在彰化火車站直播,覺得抱歉,甚至還一度眼眶泛淚,她表示「自己只是想搞笑,so funny」,她表示不清楚台灣法律,還稱「自己不懂事」。
不過,鄭女的FB陸續被網友洗版罵翻,甚至要求她離開台灣,應該向台灣人民道歉!鄭女(kiaraakitty)今天傍晚到彰化火車站要上台中,直播月台候車時一度哽咽,她表示很抱歉,只是搞娛樂而已,不知道會和晚安小雞搞在一起。
不過,緊盯她直播有無道歉的前鎮分局官警表示,直播想做「節目效果」並非不行,但應加註說明,強調只是表演或模擬,不應欺騙粉絲和國人,否則一旦觸法,基於保護高雄的治安、觀光,還有台灣的國格,警方絕對不會坐視。

不用抽 不用搶 現在用APP看新聞 保證天天中獎  點我下載APP  按我看活動辦法
相關新聞
女直播主Kiara Kitty「自導自演」高雄街頭遇襲  還謊稱已報警
2024/02/24 18:15

女直播主Kiara Kitty「自導自演」高雄街頭遇襲 還謊稱已報警

女版晚安小雞!新加坡爆乳網紅「高雄被砸蛋」 竟是自導自演
2024/02/24 16:58

女版晚安小雞!新加坡爆乳網紅「高雄被砸蛋」 竟是自導自演

掌握債市多頭行情

對「晚安小雞」零容忍! 柬埔寨前強人總理:一定讓他們關到刑滿
2024/02/18 16:07

對「晚安小雞」零容忍! 柬埔寨前強人總理:一定讓他們關到刑滿

晚安小雞惹怒柬埔寨政府! 準副總理震怒:無法容忍
2024/02/18 15:23

晚安小雞惹怒柬埔寨政府! 準副總理震怒:無法容忍

柬埔寨判關2年 「阿鬧」3年前高雄拍片判拘役75天
2024/02/16 11:36

柬埔寨判關2年 「阿鬧」3年前高雄拍片判拘役75天

上一則
元宵節變億萬富翁!2/24 大樂透、今彩539獎號開出
下一則
西門町6青少年大打出手!派出所前掏甩棍攻擊 稱為女友出頭

社會今日熱門
林穎孟涉貪交保落淚!祕婚閃離被前夫退保 親友速湊足百萬保金
2024/02/24 05:52

林穎孟涉貪交保落淚!祕婚閃離被前夫退保 親友速湊足百萬保金

2/23 今彩539頭獎開出1注 800萬獎落台中!春節大紅包開13組
2024/02/24 06:09

2/23 今彩539頭獎開出1注 800萬獎落台中!春節大紅包開13組

北市慶城街工地突地基塌陷 4車70度傾斜
2024/02/24 05:24

北市慶城街工地突地基塌陷 4車70度傾斜

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

S’pore streamer Kiaraakitty admits egg attack in Taiwan was staged, told by police to apologise​

FEATURED LATEST NEWS VIRAL
The streamer’s male assistant had dressed up as a woman to pelt her with eggs.
By Valerie Yuam - 25 Feb 2024, 2:51 pm

Streamer Kiaraakitty apologises for staging egg attack in Taiwan​

Authorities in Taiwan have confirmed that an attack on Singaporean streamer Kiaraakitty was a hoax.

She had apparently told a male assistant to dress up as a local woman and pelt her with eggs.
Taiwanese police have since instructed the streamer to issue a public apology, which she did tearfully during a livestream on 24 Feb.

Male assistant dressed as woman to stage egg attack on Kiaraakitty in Taiwan​

According to China Times, the ‘attack’ on Kiaraakitty happened on 9 Feb while she was touring Kaohsiung.

She was live-streaming her trip when a woman seemingly pelted her with eggs, accusing her of seducing her husband by posting provocative photographs, reported 8world News.

Kiaraakitty taiwan

Source: 8world News
At that point, the streamer had said that she would lodge a police report. However, local police denied having received it and launched an investigation into what really happened.

On 11 Feb, her 32-year-old male assistant confirmed with the authorities that they had staged the attack for the stream, noted China Times in a separate report.

The assistant dressed up as a middle-aged lady and threw eggs at the streamer while she was ‘live’.

IMG_3365.jpeg

Source: China Times

Streamer issues apology, said hoax was for entertainment purposes only​

Having learnt the truth about what happened, Taiwanese police instructed Kiaraakitty to issue a public apology either on Facebook or a live stream.

The Singaporean took to the latter to issue an on-camera apology on 24 Feb.

IMG_3366.jpeg

Source: China Times
In the clip, Kiaraakitty tearfully defended herself, saying that she just wanted to entertain.

The media attention to the incident had also shocked her, she said.

The streamer referenced another case where a group of Taiwanese influencers staged a kidnapping in Cambodia and maintained that she was different from them

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Balls2U why dare not show up in this thread? Oh because yesterday you Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole defame me loud loud say I open leg to pay for my living expenses. 老天有眼today heaven slap you Liao hahahaha your own kind sell nude so dishonest Cantonese staged own show 真丢人! Sluts and sons of sluts always like to accuse others what they are themselves indeed from slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to you Cantonese son of slut prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Balls2U why dare not show up in this thread? Oh because yesterday you Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole defame me loud loud say I open leg to pay for my living expenses. 老天有眼today heaven slap you Liao hahahaha your own kind sell nude so dishonest Cantonese staged own show 真丢人! Sluts and sons of sluts always like to accuse others what they are themselves indeed from slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to you Cantonese son of slut prostitute Pui!
Real pure people like me hokkien VIRGIN never act pure and insult people slut prostitute FIRST indeed but those dirty sluts and sons of sluts prostitutes sure like to act pure and point their dirty fingers at others hahahahaha

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240225055857.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also another attention seeking whore!!
I will stab your cheebye with a sharp knife for you to cry victim!