• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly Lecturer Values His PHole @ $700k!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>See beh proud some more!

Sep 7, 2008
MY SPACE
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Living in touch with nature
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_SPACE07.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Gardening is a passion for Mr Ong, seen here with his wife Shobana and their twins Shanyl and Tesha at their home in Clementi. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND FOO
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Mr Ong Wooi Hsen, 42
Polytechnic lecturer <TABLE width=200 align=left valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD class=padr8><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story --><STYLE type=text/css> #related .quote {background-color:#E7F7FF; padding:8px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;} #related .quote .headline {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:3px double #007BFF; color:#036; text-transform:uppercase; padding-bottom:5px;} #related .quote .text {font-size:11px;color:#036;padding:5px 0px;} </STYLE>Money matters
Cost of home: $440,000

Cost of furnishings: $40,000

Stomp pick
Polytechnic lecturer Ong Wooi Hsen, 42, tells Aw Cheng Wei how he incorporated his love for nature into his executive maisonette in Sunset Way, off Clementi.

Do you have a favourite space in your home?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
161 sq m executive maisonette in Sunset Way, off Clementi
Lives with wife Shobana Ong, 35, a teacher, and their twins Shanyl, a boy, and Tesha, a girl, aged six.
I love my home because...
We have a garden both inside and outside the unit. There are also three water features - two fountains and one pond in the living room, recess area and balcony, respectively.
My decor theme is...
Nature. I like gardening and I decorate the place with different types of plants. I also built the bamboo curtain rods and hardwood beams.
My favourite corner is...
The balcony, as it is cool with the lush greenery and our koi pond. We play chess and have breakfast there whenever we can.
I'm most proud of...
Our kitchen. It is well-lit and the family spends quite a lot of time there. My twins do their homework there and my wife teaches them and cooks dinner simultaneously.
Will I sell it?
We are actually looking for a smaller place that is easier to maintain. It does not matter where as long as we live together harmoniously. It would also be fun to do up the new place. [email protected]

Money matters
Cost of home: $440,000
Cost of furnishings: $40,000
Cost of renovations: $70,000 Approximate value now: $700,000

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call potted plants gardening ?

And supporting pigeon holes are supporting the contruction industry !

Is high rise HDB worth even $100,000, nah that leaves not much money for other things even at $700,000 when our salary is this low !

The papers always talk shit that you should pay $800,000 for HDB flat !

Last edited:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shobana Ong, 35, a teacher, and their twins Shanyl, a boy, and Tesha, a girl, aged six.
========

how come the names like ABNN names ?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait long long for some idiot to pay him 700k and above, oh his wife probably ah neh too haha