• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police incompetence, ineffectiveness and poor resource allocation

jw5

Loyal
Fucked up Govt and they expect to do well in GE 2011. Who do you think the victims of the harassment and their relatives will vote for.

Hopefully WP and CSM, despite threads like the attached to try and sabotage them. :rolleyes:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

Thank goodness we have scroobal.

Ok Leongsam, I've said my piece(s) and out of this thread.
Was just pondering whether to have a packet of Marigold or Yeo Hiap Seng drink with my football match.
Cheers and have a good weekend. :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it me or is our Police Force losing the plot.

Yesterday we had a Deputy Asst Commissioner of Police commending his officers for arresting a 46 yr old debtor for failing to change his address and using his NRIC with his unchanged address to get loans from loansharks. Honestly its laughable.

Mind you a debtor, not even a runner, let alone the loanshark or his thugs that carry out harassment. I have no sympathy for debtors who do this and cause a nuisance to the new home owners but a DAC commending his men on such case is a waste of everbody's time and bandwidth.

And why can't they nail the kingpins. Everyone from Lorong 1 to Lorong nth knows who are the few kingpins. These are scums of society who ruin families and and are a scourge of society. This things started in circa 1987 and 26 years later the Police are still chasing their tails. We stopped SS from extortion, bloody turf wars but we can't seem to get rid of them when it comes to loansharking.

We spend so much efforts, manpower, Police resources corralling CJS and his sisters during a protest but we can't seem to get the stuff that causes so much damage to society.

they never a plot in 1st place, how to lose leh ?