• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM LEE: GODDAMN IT!! I say Jobs Credit Scheme is the BESTEST!!!!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
only pap can creates "one shoe fit all!!!" incredible, now i can see why pap doggies are paid $1.8m - $3.9m.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC is the only union I know that supports wages cut.

BTW, jobs are given to those who fit in the job scope, not by nationality. Too bad, singkees got to do RT, which take out a lot of their time. Come back the next day tired out. FTs need not.

FTs are willing to slog out their last breath to REMAIN in work. As employer, whom I chose?

As for this credit sheme, it is not part of my consideration whom to fire or hire. 300 dollars(up to 2500 salary) savings compared to no work for workers. I rather fire workers than to keep them.

Try something more concrete, PAP.

Same here. No orders for work, keep so many workers for fuck?

FTs need no something called RT and reservist, when I am low in man power. Now, no work, let these NSmen go for all the RT they want. I am not paying anyway.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on!

The government should now recall half of the Singaporean males population back for RT and reservist, and extend the usual RT period from 1 month to 1 year!

This will help employers to dispose their extra manpower in the company and so no need to retrench! :biggrin:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on!

The government should now recall half of the Singaporean males population back for RT and reservist, and extend the usual RT period from 1 month to 1 year!

This will help employers to dispose their extra manpower in the company and so no need to retrench!

I am not sure about the policy now, but the ARMY pays thru the company to pay to NSman. In other words, if you are not working, you get nothing.