• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee and Ho Ching Flew SIA Business Class For Holiday! Frugal Like Ah Gong!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I challenge Lhl to be frugal machiam Boris Johnson.
The chap flew economy for ALL his official trips.

Pls lor. Got better example like chow fatt fatt who always take bus when travelling n eat at hawker centre. Or boss of moosetafar walking abt in slippers. Or closer, hamas capt goh, who kpkb on budget airline.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls lor. Got better example like chow fatt fatt who always take bus when travelling n eat at hawker centre. Or boss of moosetafar walking abt in slippers. Or closer, hamas capt goh, who kpkb on budget airline.

they do what they do for very different reasons. :biggrin:

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fuckers are really gluttons. I see at least 12 dishes on the table for 6 people. This is just simple greed. The whole table is cramped with plates of food. Sinkies just have one dish and one drink. 1) 20 sticks of satay, looks like 2 different meats, plus ketupat and cucumber. 2) Daughter has a large bowl of soup noodles in front of her, look like some hor fun soup noodle. 3) In front of the daughter got one plate of what looks like fried noodle with damn large prawns. 4) Albino son look like he is eating chicken rice. 5) One plate of food to the left of his arm, I can't tell what it is. 6) Whore Jinx is eating one plate, also cannot tell what it is. Looks like yellow noodle, maybe prawn mee? 7) In front of her bowl look like a plate of roast chicken. Maybe that is the albino's chicken? Maybe not. 8) To Whore Jinx's left. looks like a plate of Oluak or prata. 9) SOn to the left of Whore Jinx got Char beehoon. 10) Also, there is a mystery dish with 2 pairs of red chopstick next to the red bottle of chilli. 11) gay Loong eating something that can't be seen with another bowl of rice with sauce on it. 12)The specky son next to the albino also has his own plate. So, altogether, i count 12 dishes for 6 people. For sure they cannot finish. What greedy gluttons, when is it enough for them?

You are what I would call a typical Singaporean. Do a quick read and the level of jealousy of the average Singaporean is clear to see. You guys seeth with jealousy when someone else has the money to purchase a better service (eg. business class flight ticket).

LHL/HC in their work capacity take very frequent planes flights. Any person who fly very regularly, will tell you that flying is crap! Yeah...even on business class. Yet you morons go on and on.

And you also got the cheek to comment on the food LHL's family eat....whyleh..your mummy never breast feed you when you were a baby....cannot express out breast milk izzit?

Or maybe you just cannot stand the thought that they have all the money and yet can eat the same cheap unhealthy food, peasants like yourself eat. Life is a bitch eh?

EC