• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please rate this sinkie girl...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please. if you're interested in her, you have pedophiliac instincts. the law has to keep an eye on you. :rolleyes:

Pedophilia is not a thought crime. You can fantasize about banging small girls but it is not illegal unless you actually do it.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd think that everybody has some form of pedophilia. i have seen for myself, either you like young boys or young girls cos' you find them cute. but of course if there is action then there is crime committed. it seems to me that the awkwardness arise when people try to fight their own denial that they have this kind of fetish.

Pedophilia is not a thought crime. You can fantasize about banging small girls but it is not illegal unless you actually do it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these thought pervs do escalate their fantasies to obsessive compulsive disorder and then to serial psychopathic execution.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand the need to interview her????

Is she some kind of celebrity that i am unware of? So what if she takes part in multisport competitions? The sport has become so mainstream that any tom, dick and harry can just pay the fees and join the competition these days....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not understand the need to interview her????

Is she some kind of celebrity that i am unware of? So what if she takes part in multisport competitions? The sport has become so mainstream that any tom, dick and harry can just pay the fees and join the competition these days....

There are many attention whores on this planet... any attention or publicity is desirable for them.

You can find plenty of them on Facebook and various blogs.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice smile++, thin lips++, small eyes-, taut body+++, looks small enough to carry easily++, im not much of a boobs person, so i'll give her a 7.5.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Now, the 27-year-old teacher has a different playground..."

lianbeng asked u: which part is pedo? :rolleyes:

Now you know how wise the PAp is, they put up the sign in Sengkang, " No playing in the Playground"...they look after you... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng agrees with laksaboy: is like lianbeng thought of ... to laksaboy but haven't done it so no crime committed! :biggrin: