• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy President Duterte Tells China to Fuck off At the United Nations. China Red Faced

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes they are ..did I say they are not ? But they do carry a lot more respect socially than those with Chinese blood

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are absolutely wrong once again , my experiences gained having tracked phillipines for 3 months indicate pinoys with Chinese blood want to hide it ...but those with Spanish blood are practically worshipped ,,,some of the Super rich in phillipines do have Spanish lineage ...but the beauty contests are actually won by natives lasses ..they are the ones who are busty and beautiful, not to mention the right curves in the right place too

the chap Cheng ones are nothing more than a bit taller with sharper noses and fairer skin
My experience from working with Pinoys and Pinays is that the natives are ugly as fuck, characterized by a broad nose, thick lips and fat thights

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience from working with Pinoys and Pinays is that the natives are ugly as fuck, characterized by a broad nose, thick lips and fat thights
You may be right in your perspective and your experience ....but mine is derived from actually living there for months ...and just to remind you , phillipines do have various ethnicity too ..those from Luzon are a fairer lot bring closer to Taiwan and right below in Mindanao very close to the Malays in culture and religion but not like Johore Malays but more like Kelantan Melayus ..,Kelantan Malays are closer to the Malays found in Vietnam and Cambodia , the decadent of Cham

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good-looking ones all have Tiong blood in them, just like those from Thailand.
Kris Aquino is one good example, with Fijian ancestry.

View attachment 91904í
the pinoys with spanish mixed blood, the mestizo pinoys are the ones to watch for

hqdefault.jpg

28aaeb49bbd882d33a2e59c999c430a5.jpg

26298_filipino_mestizo.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may be right in your perspective and your experience ....but mine is derived from actually living there for months ...and just to remind you , phillipines do have various ethnicity too ..those from Luzon are a fairer lot bring closer to Taiwan and right below in Mindanao very close to the Malays in culture and religion but not like Johore Malays but more like Kelantan Melayus ..,Kelantan Malays are closer to the Malays found in Vietnam and Cambodia , the decadent of Cham
Mine experience is based on working with them for years on and off in Makati area.
And my experience is that they always pronounce "fact" as "fuck" and "coke" as cock".

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine experience is based on working with them for years on and off in Makati area.
And my experience is that they always pronounce "fact" as "fuck" and "coke" as cock".
Ugly Penoys in Makati area ? are you pulling a fast one me ? I can not only can smell your lies but actually see as well

besides , there is no such thing as F in their lingo ...another fucken lie as well

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ugly Penoys in Makati area ? are you pulling a fast one me ? I can not only can smell your lies but actually see as well
besides , there is no such thing as F in their lingo ...another fucken lie as well
Up to you to believe my lies as I believe yours.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to you to believe my lies as I believe yours.
Hey kiddo , did the pimp in US set you up , so you get fucked by me ? If you wanna lie at least learn something basic first

bet you never been anywhere near phillipines ,right ? Let alone Makati .. I had fucked the likes of your mother in my time , so if you want to fuck around me ...please send me a photo of your mums cunt , I can probably identify if any marks left by me

will you please now fuck off , did I say please ? Oh yes I did

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey kiddo , did the pimp in US set you up , so you get fucked by me ? If you wanna lie at least learn something basic first

bet you never been anywhere near phillipines ,right ? Let alone Makati .. I had fucked the likes of your mother in my time , so if you want to fuck around me ...please send me a photo of your mums cunt , I can probably identify if any marks left by me

will you please now fuck off , did I say please ? Oh yes I did
I will just reply you this : Go creampie your mother. Sodomize your father.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will just reply you this : Go creampie your mother. Sodomize your father.
Is that your best shot fuckin freaking baboon ? I now see , why stupidity cannot be cured , hey fuckwit , if I had fucked your mumsy , where do you figure my parents will be lying , right now ? If you still cannot fathom why not ask some primary school kids to interpret it for you ...I hate to realise you could very well be my bastardised son , notwithstanding bastards usually are

he who knows not that he knows not and yet he knows not is a fucking freaking fool , avoid him ..LKY said that wisely lah

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philippines used to be an American colony, so of course they are good friends. Speaking of friends, who is PRC's friend? No one!

1z5q8z.jpg