• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy 'FT' refused to pay SG Cab Fare. Bully SG in Own Country!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Pinoy lady refused to pay Singaporean cabby fare after four days; son threatens to make police report[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 26, 2012
A pinoy lady took a cab on 22 April 2012, but refused to pay the cabby the fare upon reaching the destination claiming that she has no money. She initially promised to transfer the fare to his bank account, but has not done so after four days, prompting the cabby’s son to threaten to make a police report if she still did not pay up.

His son, using the moniker of ‘VanPersie’ posted the exchange of SMS with her on fuckwarezone forum:

[Source: fuckwarezone forum]
“The story is.. on 22th April this foreign thrash know she dun have money and still get on my father cab…then after reaching her destination ..She told my dad she dun have the money to pay for the fare $15:90…say she take my dad number and will transfer the money the next day…. now is already 26th april ….although i know 15.90 is a small amount..but i dun want any other singaporean to get con ….the number above is her..feel free to spam this wh0re..”

Under Chapter 259B of the Penal Code, failure to pay taxi fare is a CRIME:
“24D. Any person who, having made use of a taxi service and without reasonable excuse, fails or refuses to pay the fare as indicated on the taximeter shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 and, in the case of a second or subsequent offence, to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.”
However, when ‘VanPersie’ went to lodge a police report this evening, he was not only told by the police officer that they ‘cannot do anything’, he was also WARNED not to call the pinoy lady to demand the payment as it is ‘illegal’ to do so:
“Police say they cannot do anything..cannot call her…say if call her =helping to chat back debt which is illegal…simi lan sia lol”
According to ‘VanPersie’, the pinoy lady’s name is Charo Cheong:

[Source: fuckwarezone forum]
She is currently working in a Human Resource Company ‘HR Consultants’:

Due to the Singapore government’s pro-foreigner and mass-immigration policies, many Filipinos have come to Singapore in recent years in search of a better life, one of whom is Angelo Marc Jandugan who expressed his gratitude to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on his Facebook:
“Hello sir, on behalf of all the Filipino community in Singapore and new citizens like myself, we thank you so much for believing in us and I hope you will continue your good policy of bringing more people from all over the word to take Singapore forward.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The taxi driver is utterly stupid for letting the passenger go without paying.
He must be an inexperienced newbie driver.

Cash transfer afterwards into your bank account? LOL!
(And well done telling a stranger your bank account number).

Let me teach you how to do it properly:

No money for cab fare? Fine, no problem.

Leave your handbag, wallet, documents, handphone and valuables in the taxi, then go to a place of your choice to get the money (withdraw from ATM, borrow from friend, rob the bank etc I don't care).

I wait for you for 5-10 minutes. Note down my taxi's plate number.
If you don't return within the allocated time, I will not wait any longer and drive off.

Contact station control if you want your belongings. Remember to bring the money you have owed me.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with Laksaboy.. So silly of the cab driver to let off this Pinay cunt from his cab just like that.. Cab driver Uncle could be a nice guy with good intentions, but being nice to these Foreign thrash is just not worth it.. He should have at least ask the Pinoy cunt to pay him the cab fare in another way if the bitch really has no money to pay.. If he's lucky, the Pinay cunt could have settled her cab fare with a good BJ for the Sinkie Uncle inside his cab..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with Laksaboy.. So silly of the cab driver to let off this Pinay cunt from his cab just like that.. Cab driver Uncle could be a nice guy with good intentions, but being nice to these Foreign thrash is just not worth it.. He should have at least ask the Pinoy cunt to pay him the cab fare in another way if the bitch really has no money to pay.. If he's lucky, the Pinay cunt could have settled her cab fare with a good BJ for the Sinkie Uncle inside his cab..

Quite sad really. Probably one of the 60%. With this experience maybe the next time he will not be so gullible.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee-Kuan-Yew-clearpic-e1278733587931.jpg

人善被人欺,马善被人骑

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite sad really. Probably one of the 60%. With this experience maybe the next time he will not be so gullible.

This Pinay whore could have called one of her Pinoy friends to wait under her block to pay for her cab fare first.. This is the typical dishonest Foreign thrash that the PAP have brought in to our country.. Many more like her are aplenty in Spore.. The 60 % should thank the PAP for these so called '' high quality '' foreign scums..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The taxi driver is utterly stupid for letting the passenger go without paying.
He must be an inexperienced newbie driver.

Cash transfer afterwards into your bank account? LOL!
(And well done telling a stranger your bank account number).

Let me teach you how to do it properly:

No money for cab fare? Fine, no problem.

Leave your handbag, wallet, documents, handphone and valuables in the taxi, then go to a place of your choice to get the money (withdraw from ATM, borrow from friend, rob the bank etc I don't care).

I wait for you for 5-10 minutes. Note down my taxi's plate number.
If you don't return within the allocated time, I will not wait any longer and drive off.

Contact station control if you want your belongings. Remember to bring the money you have owed me.

My poor dad, last time always got cheated like that, he got so used to it back when he was still driving part time that he just wrote it off if they don't come back after 10 minutes. Many times the bags inside only has rubbish or tissue paper so he got so used to it. Wonder why some people like to cheat others like that. :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Should be "Can you SEND the fare to POSB......". ".. can you SEND me a message once sent". etc

The son is no better than the father in the IQ department. Small wonder sinkies are treated like scum. That Pinoy has a far better command of the language.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be "Can you SEND the fare to POSB......". ".. can you SEND me a message once sent". etc

The son is no better than the father in the IQ department. Small wonder sinkies are treated like scum. That Pinoy has a far better command of the language.

I big your pardon? :eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pinoys are the biggest liars in ASEAN and that old taxi driver actually believed her? I would have asked her to spread her legs to offset the fare :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many arrogant stuckup conman foreigners have been cheating Singaporeans
as they thought they have the backing of the pro-foreigner MIW,and even the police n the courts. The foreigners got the impression from the MIW that without them(foreigners)
Singapore will go down the gutters !
I say to all foreigners if u all not happy to stay in this country Singapore,
Just fark off back to your own country !
Knnccb to the MIW !!!
Knnccb to the foreigners!!!
Knnccb to the 60% who voted for the MIW !!!