• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serial cab fare evader cunt from Blk 488 Segar Road! Fuck her cheebye!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver of 7-seater taxi calls police after woman says she has no money for $50+ fare
photo_librarySee 19 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Cherlynn Ng mail
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 41,843 views | 54 comments
A taxi driver was left with no choice but to call the police after a passenger claimed she had no money to pay her cab fare from Changi Airport to Bukit Panjang.
Mr Zheng, 42, told Shin Min Daily News that he had picked up a female passenger from Terminal 1 on Sunday (April 18), at around 3.45pm. Her destination was Block 488 Segar Road.
Mr Zheng said: "I drive a large seven-seater taxi and the fare is different from ordinary cabs. Those in small groups won't board. But since she approached me, I couldn't turn her down."
Through their conversation during the journey, Mr Zheng noted that the woman was proficiently bilingual, had a clear understanding of current affairs and did not seem out of the ordinary.
However, upon arriving at the destination, the woman claimed that she had no money for the fare of over $50. She also said that she could only pay via credit card when she went to work the next day.
"I asked her to contact her family so that they could pay, but she said they had no money as well. I had no choice but to call the police," recounted Mr Zheng.
While waiting for the police, the woman appeared calm and remained seated in the taxi.
When the police arrived, they took statements from both parties separately. They then brought the woman upstairs to get the money from her sister, but to no avail.
As a result of the incident, Mr Zheng had no income for the rest of the afternoon.
He explained: "I picked her up at 3pm+ and waited till the police came. I only turned off the meter when she alighted from the taxi. The total fare was $57.50 but I did not get a single cent.
"By the time we finishing giving our statements, it was 6pm+ in the evening."
Fortunately, it was a Sunday so he did not have to pay for parking, said Mr Zheng.
Mr Zheng also said that before calling the police, he had asked his peers in a group chat about what to do in such situations.
He added: "Someone asked if it was at Senja Road and whether the woman had curly hair."
The woman was found to be a repeat offender, whom another cabby had encountered just a week ago.
Mr Zheng said: "I have been in this job for seven years and there have been incidents of fare evaders before, but it's the first time someone simply claimed to have no money.
"I was worried that other drivers would suffer the same fate, so I decided to make the matter public."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She could have just taken the MRT at Changi Airport, switched to the Downtown Line at Expo station, and travelled directly to Bukit Panjang. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, upon arriving at the destination, the woman claimed that she had no money for the fare of over $50. She also said that she could only pay via credit card when she went to work the next day
KNN does she mean the cc was left in the workplace ? KNN my uncle wonder what is the punishment polis gave her ? KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could have just taken the MRT at Changi Airport, switched to the Downtown Line at Expo station, and travelled directly to Bukit Panjang. :rolleyes:

MRT need to pay.
Taxi is free, the fucking useless police didn't even cuff her and search her hole.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN obviouslee she wanted a free joyride KNN my uncle think she is those hoarders that nothing to do go airport walk walk then want to get free ride home KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN does she mean the cc was left in the workplace ? KNN my uncle wonder what is the punishment polis gave her ? KNN

I will strip her naked and take videos.
Within 24 hours, pay cab fare and opportunity cost, if not she will be on Xtube and sammyboy with a 4K video of her cheebye.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
$57.50...that's about the market price for a hand job plus groping. Ask her lor......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, upon arriving at the destination, the woman claimed that she had no money for the fare of over $50. She also said that she could only pay via credit card when she went to work the next day

She is a great role model for promoting the PAP govt's vision of a cashless society. :biggrin:

Image1%20SCS-1524891101736.png

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver of 7-seater taxi calls police after woman says she has no money for $50+ fare
photo_librarySee 19 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Cherlynn Ng mail
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 41,843 views | 54 comments
A taxi driver was left with no choice but to call the police after a passenger claimed she had no money to pay her cab fare from Changi Airport to Bukit Panjang.
Mr Zheng, 42, told Shin Min Daily News that he had picked up a female passenger from Terminal 1 on Sunday (April 18), at around 3.45pm. Her destination was Block 488 Segar Road.
Mr Zheng said: "I drive a large seven-seater taxi and the fare is different from ordinary cabs. Those in small groups won't board. But since she approached me, I couldn't turn her down."
Through their conversation during the journey, Mr Zheng noted that the woman was proficiently bilingual, had a clear understanding of current affairs and did not seem out of the ordinary.
However, upon arriving at the destination, the woman claimed that she had no money for the fare of over $50. She also said that she could only pay via credit card when she went to work the next day.
"I asked her to contact her family so that they could pay, but she said they had no money as well. I had no choice but to call the police," recounted Mr Zheng.
While waiting for the police, the woman appeared calm and remained seated in the taxi.
When the police arrived, they took statements from both parties separately. They then brought the woman upstairs to get the money from her sister, but to no avail.
As a result of the incident, Mr Zheng had no income for the rest of the afternoon.
He explained: "I picked her up at 3pm+ and waited till the police came. I only turned off the meter when she alighted from the taxi. The total fare was $57.50 but I did not get a single cent.
"By the time we finishing giving our statements, it was 6pm+ in the evening."
Fortunately, it was a Sunday so he did not have to pay for parking, said Mr Zheng.
Mr Zheng also said that before calling the police, he had asked his peers in a group chat about what to do in such situations.
He added: "Someone asked if it was at Senja Road and whether the woman had curly hair."
The woman was found to be a repeat offender, whom another cabby had encountered just a week ago.
Mr Zheng said: "I have been in this job for seven years and there have been incidents of fare evaders before, but it's the first time someone simply claimed to have no money.
"I was worried that other drivers would suffer the same fate, so I decided to make the matter public."
no money still take cab
siaolang

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
off the topic:
my grab friend told me very sianz, when he drove foreigners, they don't wear masks after entering his car. Many of them.
Only locals wear.

Can't scold them cos will get bad ratings. Fuck you Grab.