• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinay FT: Why I don't want to become Singaporean, PR ok liao for me...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its true that singapore passport is useful when it comes to travelling to another country . but to give up your freedom and $ for the convinience of going other country without a visa , its definitely not worth it .

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i say you guys go ICT just fuck the whole SAF up. take it out on the SAF directly. abused, misused, waste, damage and vandalise the fucking SAF property and equipment. take it out on the SAF itself. they fuck us for 2 years, we fuck the SAF back in return.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must NS be the issue? the reason why i dun wanna give up my filipino passport is the same reasons why sgplians living overseas dun want to give up theirs...simple lah! kojakbt seow leow lah!

t27-3.jpg

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch, admit it. You dont want to take up SG citizenship cause you dont want your FUCKING sons to serve the FUCKING NS!

As PR, your sons born here will also be PR, not SG

If her son is born here he will be considered Singapore citizen at birth and must serve NS

and at the age of twenty one he must denounce either philipino or singapore citizenship

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
its true that singapore passport is useful when it comes to travelling to another country . but to give up your freedom and $ for the convinience of going other country without a visa , its definitely not worth it .

spore cannot make money?

why the MIWs and doggies still hanging around? :biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt Kojakbt, why are you making a fool of yourself? The kind of attitude you possess exudes sheer stupidity. I should not be giving a fiddler's fart about you or her but your narrow perspective about life tells me that you have not been anywhere.
'A frog in a well doesn't know what's going on outside and he feels that he knows everything' so, I strongly suggest that you take a giant leap out of the well. Singapore will be a better place without the likes of you and I can bet on that. After all, with people like you in Singapore, who would want to be a PR or a citizen?

Since you like FT so much, get in some more lah! I suggest we start going for Africans who are living in those refugee camps. They are even cheaper to hire. No need to pay them salary. They will be more than happy to work here for free if you just give them clean water, food and a clean sheet to sleep on everynight...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you like FT so much, get in some more lah! I suggest we start going for Africans who are living in those refugee camps. They are even cheaper to hire. No need to pay them salary. They will be more than happy to work here for free if you just give them clean water, food and a clean sheet to sleep on everynight...

your persistent efforts in focusing on FT makes me wonder if you are really the devil manifestation of this guy...

Hitler_w_youngmen.jpg

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must NS be the issue? the reason why i dun wanna give up my filipino passport is the same reasons why sgplians living overseas dun want to give up theirs...simple lah! kojakbt seow leow lah!

Actually, I agree with you. In the final analysis, you can't really blame her. She, obviously, would want the best for herself and her family.... the real FARKERS to be blamed are the people who allowed this to happen.... by administrating policies which benefit PRs more and citizens less...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If her son is born here he will be considered Singapore citizen at birth and must serve NS

and at the age of twenty one he must denounce either philipino or singapore citizenship

If she is a Singaporean and her son is born here, her son MUST serve NS because her son will be a Singaporean. If she is a PR and her son is born here, her son doesn't need to serve NS....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
your persistent efforts in focusing on FT makes me wonder if you are really the devil manifestation of this guy...

I'm no Hitler lah... fark! I just want to see Singaporeans well taken care of in our own cuntry... and not as 2nd class citizens worse than PRs!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm no Hitler lah... fark! I just want to see Singaporeans well taken care of in our own cuntry... and not as 2nd class citizens worse than PRs!

the rate u and makapa are going, someday both of you will become one...so be careful okay...:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is a Singaporean and her son is born here, her son MUST serve NS because her son will be a Singaporean. If she is a PR and her son is born here, her son doesn't need to serve NS....

why you worry so much if he son serve NS or not?

you are not her husband right? :biggrin:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
way to go bro!!!!

pap is just helping all these motherfuckers to take us citizens for a ride!
all foreigners fuck back to where u cum from
we can survive on our own....thank you very much

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you worry so much if he son serve NS or not?

you are not her husband right? :biggrin:

Supposing Singapore has got 10 million pop - 2 million SG and 8 million PRs... you got to serve NS to "protect" the other 8 million who are receiving just marginally less than you.... u like it or not?