• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos i posted still being hosted depsite being removed from my account

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only saw your toe

That's all u saw?????????

Maybe the damn forum locked the picture unto the hosting website and although it cannot be hosted on new sites it still remains with the same url despite being del?????

Wtf??? Sounds like rubbish, but still.............

what other reason.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sam does that but those turtle heads that post their gals photos del the photos from the hosting sites and it wun show.

Hence if u try checking the photo of a gal from some time back it's no more there.

Could be those turtle heads took down their photos before this server archive them during maintenance. Nothing much could be done at users' end except to PM Sam, I believe he had the feature to purge those photos of yours.:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be those turtle heads took down their photos before this server archive them during maintenance. Nothing much could be done at users' end except to PM Sam, I believe he had the feature to purge those photos of yours.:p

So if the servers archive them their stuck to the servers???

Hence evenm if u del the photo it is like stuck????

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if the servers archive them their stuck to the servers???

Hence evenm if u del the photo it is like stuck????

You reference the link to that particular thread where those pictures are posted, I believe Sam as the Host should have the feature to purge any datas in the database for good.:p

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your account is v343 and your album is snake24.
Your file is Untitled-5.jpg

You definitely have deleted another file and thought you deleted it altogether. You could be having more than one copy of Untitled-5.jpg. Check all your images in that album. Definitely the file is still there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your account is v343 and your album is snake24.
Your file is Untitled-5.jpg

You definitely have deleted another file and thought you deleted it altogether. You could be having more than one copy of Untitled-5.jpg. Check all your images in that album. Definitely the file is still there.

i checked already.

I even searched for it.

DOes not turn up at all yet it still remains!!!