• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perm Sec who went to France to learn cooking retires as millionaire at 57

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE Permanent Secretary of the National Climate Change Secretariat (NCCS) in the Prime Minister’s Office, Mr Tan Yong Soon, 57, is retiring after 35 years in public service.

KNNACCB. Pay this fuck $125 000 a month for Climate Change.
What the fuck is this porfolio? clearly created for him to spend his time.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..i was thinking aLong the same Line when i read this in the papers..:smile::eek:

M

Mdm Tang

THE Permanent Secretary of the National Climate Change Secretariat (NCCS) in the Prime Minister’s Office, Mr Tan Yong Soon, 57, is retiring after 35 years in public service.

And Now ; Lets Help To Write

the Next Chapter For Him ;

Expect At Least Half A Dozen

"Collectorships " lined up for

him already ...

Do be surprised A French Restaurant

included ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Perm Sec farker should have his ass shoved permanently with a French Loaf..

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we have lost the joy of public service ... David Marshall

To seek for obscenely high salary, Old Goat once said high salary will prevent corruption.

When Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney took over the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City, he refused a salary for the job. From 2003 to 2007 he also didn't take a salary as Governor of Massachusetts.

When CBS news anchor Scott Pelley pointed the pattern out in an interview with Romney and his wife, Mitt Romney said he may not accept the US$400,000 a year salary if he wins in November.

Wow! This is what we call true national service to the people and country and this true patriot may give Obama a one-term presidency.

M

Mdm Tang

David Marshall :

“You know $96,000 a month for a Prime Minister and $60,000 a month for a minister. What the hell do you do with all that money? You can’t eat it! What do you do with it? Your children don’t need all that money.”

and

“I never earned $60,000 a month or $90,000 a month. When I was Chief Minister, I earned $8,000 a month. Look, what is happening today is we are encouraged to and are becoming worshippers of the*Golden Calf.

We have lost sight of the joy and excitement of public service, helping our fellow men. The joy and excitement of seeking and understanding of the joy of the miracle of the living the duty and the grandeur. We have lost taste for heroic action in the service of our people.”

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To seek for obscenely high salary, Old Goat once said high salary will prevent corruption.

When Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney took over the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City, he refused a salary for the job. From 2003 to 2007 he also didn't take a salary as Governor of Massachusetts.

When CBS news anchor Scott Pelley pointed the pattern out in an interview with Romney and his wife, Mitt Romney said he may not accept the US$400,000 a year salary if he wins in November.

Wow! This is what we call true national service to the people and country and this true patriot may give Obama a one-term presidency.

politicians can do anything say anything and then recover everything.
if iran kena whacked jialat jialat, the world will go berserk! mitt can kiss his presidency byebye...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
vote in another bushy hawk, americans will plunge into another chaos pulling the whole whore with it....damned americanos always causing troubles and making themselves rich and others poor and impoverished.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I never earned $60,000 a month or $90,000 a month. When I was Chief Minister, I earned $8,000 a month. Look, what is happening today is we are encouraged to and are becoming worshippers of the*Golden Calf.

Look at this in perspective.

When Marshall was Chief Minister, bungalows were $32k-40k. That means he earns a bungalow every 5 months.

The PM who earns $125k a month, a bungalow costs $6-8 million. That means PM needs to work 4-5 years to earn a bungalow.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When Marshall was Chief Minister, bungalows were $32k-40k. That means he earns a bungalow every 5 months.

The PM who earns $125k a month, a bungalow costs $6-8 million. That means PM needs to work 4-5 years to earn a bungalow.

absolutely wonderful and truthful enlightening post. how to compare apples with peanuts. you are a clever person. i salute you. uncle can't even buy a flat now with my inflated salary....stay in a unused farm in limchookang.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said! PM's salary should be 1.25 million per month.
Please post this in PM's FB....you will get a BBM when he use this excuse to give himself a 10 fold raise....with back pay.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are thousands like him once you include the GLCs and the uniformed groups. That the fire chief in Singapore earns more than the one in New York shows how ridiculous the PAPzi system of remuneration is. You add the lack of transparency together with the jobscope, number of men under their care, the land area that is covered, and the annual budget they oversea and you will see why this country has been poorly governed.

The PAPzis now want to increase taxes because of having to increase social assistance schemes. $60 billion will have to be set aside to maintain and upgrade the MRT. Add in hospital places and other social ills and it is easy to see that this influx of FTs has caused a lot more trouble and expenses than its worth. This is of course and that is why no other country does what the PAPzis have been doing in bringing millions of FTs into their land over such a short period of time.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me give you another perspective to remove the PAP cotton wool in your eyes.

The PM who earns $125k a month and needs 4-5 years to earn a bungalow deserves what he gets.
He should learn not to jack up property prices for the benefit of those property developer.
Looks like till today you do not have a clue why a bungalow can cost 6- 8 million and a HDB flat can cost 800K.
David Marshall does not earn a salary of $8000 as Chief Minister.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
David Marshall does not earn a salary of $8000 as Chief Minister.

You oppo pigs will distort anything. I did not make up the $8k pay. David Marshall said: