• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perfect japanese wife material

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are losers in life.
How can they be good wife or life partner ?
Your off spring will suffer badly if you allow such woman into your family.

As a Chinese saying, 好妻富三代。

Man should strive to be monogamy and take good care of your own family. Only with a good wife, your wife will be able to take care of the family and make your family line great .

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed a great opportunity.
i grew up in a 3-room HDB (2 bedrooms), no money for expensive tuitions.

We used to have maths homework daily. When I couldn't solve the questions, i would go to school early to copy homework from classmates. So that was only excuse that I had, to approach demure studious girls.

If i was good, i would be the one lending them my homework to copy in the mornings.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are losers in life.
How can they be good wife or life partner ?
Your off spring will suffer badly if you allow such woman into your family.

As a Chinese saying, 好妻富三代。

Man should strive to be monogamy and take good care of your own family. Only with a good wife, your wife will be able to take care of the family and make your family line great .
I am not chinese. My priorities are different.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to bonk infidels.not bomb them
Bonk this infidel from behind

photo-kumar-singapore-comedian.jpg