• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Hong's balls shrink, says "Sorry"

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He canbe sued for sedition for this "there's a line that God has drawn for us, and we don't want our nation crossing that line."

Why must the nation listen to HIS GOD? Knn.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong is a typical southern chink who has been caught lying.

He denies using the pulpit to spread his version of the gospel to peasants and his Boss Chew told him to stop whining at the pulpit. In addition, his silly emails to exhort other zealots to support Thio's goons, clearly contradict his claims of 'no covert actions'.

This proves pastors, like all humans, subjected to anger and duress are capable of lying. Hong has given anglicans a bad name for his DISHONESTY. It is expected that his influential pals within COOS will resist any attempts to remove this DISHONEST rascal.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forked tongue Pastor Hong is damn lucky he was not brought in for a limkopi session by the ISD...like I said in an earlier thread, neither Hong nor Thio would have had the balls or cunts to even dare try an attempt such a stunt let alone go ahead with it and support it if Harry was still PM...
NY'er

he got no choice cos he got busted for lying.....

tomorrow's service will be interesting. Any decent fella will question him on why he lied on national media.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone should start a petition to ask John Chew which is the Anglican Archbishop for the province of south east asia to expel COOS from the Anglican Communion and to excommunicate Pastor Hong along with Feminist Mentor along with all her pussies for bringing disrepute to the Church.

Yes you are right. Pastor Hong is still a liar. Cos it was reported in TOC & Wayang Party websites that COOS supporters all wore red T shirts & shoved & pushed the Old Guard supporters.

Also, the red COOS supporters all arrived in buses. Wayang Party tried to get its on the spot reporters to ask the bus drivers which company & who hired them. So far, no one could provide the answers.

So who would be brave enough to alert John Chew heading the NCCS, umbrella council of churches that Pastor Hong still instigated his flock to go to AWARE EGM even after he said he regretted his decision.

This matter should not be treated lightly becos as Christians Pastor Hong told a terrible LIE & John Chew heading the Anglican church & NCCS should bring him to task.

So whose English is good, write that letter send it to John Chew & also copies of it to TOC & Wayang?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forked tongue Pastor Hong is damn lucky he was not brought in for a limkopi session by the ISD...like I said in an earlier thread, neither Hong nor Thio would have had the balls or cunts to even dare try an attempt such a stunt let alone go ahead with it and support it if Harry was still PM...

It's a pity nobody videotaped today's serivce @COOS.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear " last nigh, the forces of satan has triumphed.."

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds of my days when I back masked my bohemian rhapsody, stairway to heaven and hotel california tapes...perhaps I should dig out this old stuff and back mask away in front of Hong and Dr Thio while they sing Kumbaya:rolleyes::biggrin::p
It's a pity nobody videotaped today's serivce @COOS.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear " last nigh, the forces of satan has triumphed.."

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i told u all you dun believe...

all "religious leaders" must kowtow to the god of no mercy...

it's true now this has proven!

i long suspected it when i see "religious leaders" from various group all stand and pray for F1.

like it's God interests to support F1.....bunch of goons and jokers...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh Yes, nice to know there are people out there who truly understand what sinkie behavior is. :-)

yeah CB Kia tonychat,

you are the fucking typical example of what a disgraceful singapore is :oIo::oIo::oIo:

did i mention your parents are embarrassed by having you as their son as well:oIo::oIo::oIo:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure he will continue his nonsense within the church. This would be not the last that we will see of him.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are right. Pastor Hong is still a liar. Cos it was reported in TOC & Wayang Party websites that COOS supporters all wore red T shirts & shoved & pushed the Old Guard supporters.

Also, the red COOS supporters all arrived in buses. Wayang Party tried to get its on the spot reporters to ask the bus drivers which company & who hired them. So far, no one could provide the answers.

So who would be brave enough to alert John Chew heading the NCCS, umbrella council of churches that Pastor Hong still instigated his flock to go to AWARE EGM even after he said he regretted his decision.

This matter should not be treated lightly becos as Christians Pastor Hong told a terrible LIE & John Chew heading the Anglican church & NCCS should bring him to task.

So whose English is good, write that letter send it to John Chew & also copies of it to TOC & Wayang?

Maybe Scroobal can write it? Best english in Sammyboy by far.