• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Equates to Mindless Rubbish Import to Globalization

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, moniker myjohnson most probably has the length and not with the depth on the same spectrum like you mentioned. On the same note, I believe moniker Tiu-leh-see-fart would gladly show you his LENGTH of spectrum when both of you meet up. Of course, you must also prepare your DEPTH otherwise you may be awed !!

You can see me, moniker myjohnson. Please try not get an infraction for bad behavior. I believe you are a nice person deep down inside.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, moniker myjohnson most probably has the length and not with the depth on the same spectrum like you mentioned. On the same note, I believe moniker Tiu-leh-see-fart would gladly show you his LENGTH of spectrum when both of you meet up. Of course, you must also prepare your DEPTH otherwise you may be awed !!

DIVISION1 has gone deep underground. Could it be because he met up with moniker Tiu-leh-see-fart? :eek: Or has he been banned from this forum?:biggrin: