• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Dogs Smear Wendy Neo in STOMP!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Stomper whack WendyNeo for her video</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:23 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>15710.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>MIW's running dog internet brigade buay song with Wendyneo's video, whack her in STOMP.
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=75963
S'pore girl who's Aussie PR bad-mouths Singapore

A STOMPer is disturbed by the videos put up by a Singaporean girl who is an Australia permanent resident, bad-mouthing her country of birth.

The STOMPer said:

"I came across this horrible and shameful videos put up by a girl on YouTube.

"She says all sorts of bad things about Singapore and even mentions about her being an undergraduate in Curtin University of Technologhy, Perth.

"She says that she is an Australian PR and will become a citizen after she turns 21 (very soon!).

"My only question is why would Australia accept a person who says bad stuff about her country of birth?

"Will she she be bad-mouthing Australia soon after she gets her PR or citizenship, when she gets bored with Australia?

"Sad to say, she is such a coward to hide in Australia and post such crap.

"Singapore is expensive, yes. But where does the money go to?

"Amost everything you see when you step out of your house -- road, highways, MRT, the airport and so on.

"Some third world countries are cheap, but what will you see when you step out of your house?

"Red earth, flooding, because no there are no drainage systems?

"When you need an ambulance, it takes hours to reach you, and by the time you reach the hospital, you might be long gone."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When you need an ambulance, it takes hours to reach you, and by the time you reach the hospital, you might be long gone."

Driven by underpaid drivers who looks like orcs with too much inbreeding !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Stomper whack WendyNeo for her video</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:23 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>15710.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>MIW's running dog internet brigade buay song with Wendyneo's video, whack her in STOMP.
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=75963
S'pore girl who's Aussie PR bad-mouths Singapore

A STOMPer is disturbed by the videos put up by a Singaporean girl who is an Australia permanent resident, bad-mouthing her country of birth.

The STOMPer said:

"I came across this horrible and shameful videos put up by a girl on YouTube.

"She says all sorts of bad things about Singapore and even mentions about her being an undergraduate in Curtin University of Technologhy, Perth.

"She says that she is an Australian PR and will become a citizen after she turns 21 (very soon!).

"My only question is why would Australia accept a person who says bad stuff about her country of birth?

"Will she she be bad-mouthing Australia soon after she gets her PR or citizenship, when she gets bored with Australia?

"Sad to say, she is such a coward to hide in Australia and post such crap.

"Singapore is expensive, yes. But where does the money go to?

"Amost everything you see when you step out of your house -- road, highways, MRT, the airport and so on.

"Some third world countries are cheap, but what will you see when you step out of your house?

"Red earth, flooding, because no there are no drainage systems?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wendy neo is probably the biggest crap. if she(he) is so concerned about singapore, he would ve stayed put. she is in the same manner like GOPALAN who loves attacking their own country singapore fr abroad. the other notorious would be chee soon juan - the greatest betrayer enemy from within.:oIo:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
wendy neo is probably the biggest crap. if she(he) is so concerned about singapore, he would ve stayed put. she is in the same manner like GOPALAN who loves attacking their own country singapore fr abroad. the other notorious would be chee soon juan - the greatest betrayer enemy from within.:oIo:

but jobs go to foreigners

this is true wat. PAP want more foreigners to take our jobs.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

This, I am very sure it will not happen. :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To begin with the gal is a joke, Curtin University just about tells us what level she is at and of all the cities in Australia, she chose Perth. Not only is Perth a backwater city compared to SG, its also more expensive compared to SG. Oh yeah and anyone who has been to Perth also probably knows that most of the malls there are a joke. They open only on Weekdays during freaking office hours!!!! I can understand if she tries to compare SG with Sydney or Melbourne, comparing SG with Perth is just goes to show she doesn't know what she is talking about, what a loser!!! :oIo:

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously, u mean there's not even an element of truth in any of her videos?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahah

Expected answer from fucking traitor

Take another look at the title of this thread, PAPee Dog

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
To begin with the gal is a joke, Curtin University just about tells us what level she is at and of all the cities in Australia, she chose Perth. Not only is Perth a backwater city compared to SG, its also more expensive compared to SG. Oh yeah and anyone who has been to Perth also probably knows that most of the malls there are a joke. They open only on Weekdays during freaking office hours!!!! I can understand if she tries to compare SG with Sydney or Melbourne, comparing SG with Perth is just goes to show she doesn't know what she is talking about, what a loser!!! :oIo:

perth backwater? not to me.

in terms of transport, they have pretty good and punctual public transport. the trains will get you to most of the places, like fremantle, mandurah. bus interval is quite short during working hours, only from evening they beginning to cut down the intervals which will make like 30 mins. But most people will check their timing so not a problem. There are 3 free city shuttle service at interval of 5 mins, and other free shuttle services that go out of the city.
they encourage family to go out together over the weekend so there is a family ticket at the price of A$8.40 for 2 adults and 4 children which you can use it unlimited for trains, buses and even ferries.

in fact my idea was to rent a car since it is only A$30+ a day but my friend over there told me the public transport is pretty good now so maybe i can try it. glad i listen to him.

as for malls, they have really big malls and 1 of them is garden city at boorogoon. Spending 5 hours there is like just a beginning to me. And it was a Sunday 3 weeks ago that i was there, so who says their mall only opens at weekday office hour? Another 1 that i went on a Sunday was karrinyap, another big mall.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...life of a stinkaporean, quality of life defined by the latest mall in town...at very most the latest movie.

A sad, single dimension life.

A number of my friends who had emigrated to Perth from S'pore and after living there for a number of years, out of regret
or bitterness, they tell me that these miserable folks emigrated to Perth only to find themselves degenerate their lives.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
perth backwater? not to me.

in terms of transport, they have pretty good and punctual public transport. the trains will get you to most of the places, like fremantle, mandurah. bus interval is quite short during working hours, only from evening they beginning to cut down the intervals which will make like 30 mins. But most people will check their timing so not a problem. There are 3 free city shuttle service at interval of 5 mins, and other free shuttle services that go out of the city.
they encourage family to go out together over the weekend so there is a family ticket at the price of A$8.40 for 2 adults and 4 children which you can use it unlimited for trains, buses and even ferries.

in fact my idea was to rent a car since it is only A$30+ a day but my friend over there told me the public transport is pretty good now so maybe i can try it. glad i listen to him.

as for malls, they have really big malls and 1 of them is garden city at boorogoon. Spending 5 hours there is like just a beginning to me. And it was a Sunday 3 weeks ago that i was there, so who says their mall only opens at weekday office hour? Another 1 that i went on a Sunday was karrinyap, another big mall.

Folks who emigrate to Perth from HK or S'pore find themselves degenerating their lives.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded reply no. 1. :biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded reply no. 2. :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
To begin with the gal is a joke, Curtin University just about tells us what level she is at and of all the cities in Australia, she chose Perth. Not only is Perth a backwater city compared to SG, its also more expensive compared to SG. QUOTE]

Not even 21 years old and she feels she knows much about life in Singapore or the world.

Japan is very expensive place to live - even outside the big cities. But are the Japanese complaining? In fact most Japanese continue to buy expensive Japanese stuff - be they food or luxury goods.

Yes, Perth is a sleepy city. When I visited the place, I found most shops close early in the evening. Passing along the major roads just out of the city, most towns are deserted!