• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Spin - CPF is your money

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Labour chief and PMO Minister Lim Swee Say says: "Our message to Singaporeans is a very straightforward one. CPF money is your money. But the question is, do you want to spend that money at the age of 55, at the age of 60, or at the age of 65?"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if I tell him I want my money at 55, can?

This is a real clown.

Minister, in no less than the PM's office.

What is his message?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a real clown.

What is his message?

As said many times by me.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a real clown.

What is his message?

His message is simple - he just wants you to see your money, don't touch it. As in the moron's words: "Everytime I see my CPF, I feel so rich!" His $$$ million dollar salary and his pensionable $$$ will stay uninterrupted if we don't rock the boat.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Singaporean want is interest rate for all sum in CPF min 4% to 6%.
That fair deal to account holder.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Singaporean want is interest rate for all sum in CPF min 4% to 6%.
That fair deal to account holder.

What good will it come to even if the interest rate is promised at 100% but you don't get to see it?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good will it come to even if the interest rate is promised at 100% but you don't get to see it?

That's right. Dont bull shit by giving higher interest rate. Not interested in that. Give me FULL withdrawal at 55. No special account, no medisave and all that crap. I dont feel safe leaving my money with crooks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Labour chief and PMO Minister Lim Swee Say says: "Our message to Singaporeans is a very straightforward one. CPF money is your money. But the question is, do you want to spend that money at the age of 55, at the age of 60, or at the age of 65?"

We have these kind of moron as a minister, really wonder wtf the 60% is thinking of?. My money yo are holding, I want them as soon as possible, now, today, of possible..wtf.

I do not want people to hold on to my money, when I am allowed to withdraw them...I WANT THEM ALL, I WANT THEM NOW...you vote this kind of moron & a minister of....wtf!:mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For those who are 55+, an increase in the rate of return is useless. They have already lost $ due to the CPF under paying.

Many need the cash ASAP.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I say to Swee Say: "The money in yours and your children bank accounts are yours and their money. But the question is, do you and your children want to spend that money at the age of 55, at the age of 60, or at the age of 65?"

This guy made many political PR mistakes and is forgiven time and again - isn't that interesting.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't the Pick tooth thief try to be HONEST for ONE day!

Say it like, although CPF IS your money, the PAP will ensure you cannot touch it for your own sake.

Even though we are cheating you behind your backs with interest earned from it, after your CPF money gets transformed to a different form. LoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't the Pick tooth thief try to be HONEST for ONE day!

Say it like, although CPF IS your money, the PAP will ensure you cannot touch it for your own sake.

Even though we are cheating you behind your backs with interest earned from it, after your CPF money gets transformed to a different form. LoL

You get a honest minister looking after the workers, how much honesty, can you get , in this world! sic!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I met him I will say I fuck you sir, you just a dog have you got the authority to decide if I say I want my CPF money at 56yo? come on PAP doggies don't fool us!!!

Winner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim swee swee says very straightforward, CPF money is yours, The goal posts are ours, we may wish to shift it at 55, 60 or 65 is our decision, and we have not finalise yet, our kangaroo systems and roti prata type of management is good.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Sillypore peasants want to withdraw and spend that money at the age of 55, will Mr LSS say no?
CPF building got enough $$$ for the long queue of people to withdraw their $$$?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A CPF statement is an IOU. An IOU is only as good as whether the debtor returns the money owed to the lender.

'Owe money, pay money' that's the universal law which even loansharks are aware of.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Swee Say is a rich man. :biggrin:
Thank you very much East Coast GRC residents. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;ao-DGAw1Q2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-DGAw1Q2o[/video]