• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP send 32yo newbie to challenge LTK in hougang

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP send a newbie team to challenge ah loong in AMK in 2006. Now PAP send a 32yo newbie to challenge LTK in hougang. Think dis clown will lose his deposit. :biggrin:

行动党新人朱倍庆出战后港?

20110209_km_lcn_election_img_main.jpg

后港单选区在来临的大选将出现新战况,全国职工总会青年发展署副署长朱倍庆,刚刚被委任为后港区的基层组织第二顾问。据了解,他极有可能取代刘锡明,在来临的大选中代表人民行动党披甲上阵,试图夺回后港区这个反对党的重镇。

朱倍庆现年32岁,他在1997年获警察部队海外奖学金前往美国芝加哥大学攻读经济。回国后在警察部队服务了九年,晋升为金文泰警署的副署长。去年 5月他辞职加入全国职工总会,当上职总青年发展署副署长,同时也是食品饮料及同行业工友联合会和新加坡海港工友联合会的工业关系员。

其实朱倍庆早在2005年就开始参与基层组织活动,当时他在马西岭协助三巴旺集选区国会议员贺华吉。2009年底他被调到淡滨尼基层组织,协助国家发展部长马宝山。

上个星期三,2月2日,他正式被委任为后港区基层组织的第二顾问,而该区的基层组织顾问仍旧是连续两届大选在后港代表行动党竞选的刘锡明。

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP send a newbie team to challenge ah loong in AMK in 2006. Now PAP send a 32yo newbie to challenge LTK in hougang. Think dis clown will lose his deposit. :biggrin:

You may think the newbie is just a sacrificial lamb, but in reality he will get kickbacks from the PAP for his "effort". Politics of patronage. Don't worry, this newbie will be rewarded in his own way even if he fails to win an MP seat.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the pap eric low loser put to grc?? as a reward for taking the bullet in 2006 ge?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
朱倍庆,a 32 years old young man,police scholar & graduate fr Chicago school of economics,better wake up & do not make the wrong decision.

It was a big mistake for you to join NTUC,which has the sole intention to make the workers of Singapore to be slaves,do not make another even bigger mistake,that is to join a ship which is sinking for all in Spore to see.

My adviCe is to join privae sector,and with yr background u should go far.

Since you do not have any private sector experience,better get some now.

You have another 50-60 years to go,it is not wiorth to join a ship which will surely sink!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP candidates should get at least 35% votes in any constituencies.
You go to contest Hougang with PAP blessing, will also get 35%. :biggrin:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
朱倍庆,a 32 years old young man,police scholar & graduate fr Chicago school of economics,better wake up & do not make the wrong decision.

It was a big mistake for you to join NTUC,which has the sole intention to make the workers of Singapore to be slaves,do not make another even bigger mistake,that is to join a ship which is sinking for all in Spore to see.

My adviCe is to join privae sector,and with yr background u should go far.

Since you do not have any private sector experience,better get some now.

You have another 50-60 years to go,it is not wiorth to join a ship which will surely sink!

Wow this time PAP send in a good one to contest Hougang seat :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So another young Teochew Boy trying to steal LKY territory? If he can't speak teochew, he better pack his ass and leave immediately.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if this new pap candidate surname is chee, then he would be a cantonese. anyone know how his name is written in english?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
He won't lose his deposit la.

Later you will hear GTK dangling a $150m upgrade for the estate. :biggrin:

With this kind of backer, you think he will lose his deposit? :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had interacted with both of them before. Choo is definitely better in PR and appear more humble than the Eric fellow.

But....to fight in Hougang? I guess he is the most dispensable one amongst the new candidates at the moment.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eric Low has adopted the attire of MM LKY,I am Chinese educated but I m fascinated by those English helicopters who do not apeak Mandarin and yet appear to like this dress.

But frankly I am not fair because I really do not like the face of Eric Low,Desmond Choo appears to be OK

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He won't lose his deposit la.

Later you will hear GTK dangling a $150m upgrade for the estate. :biggrin:

With this kind of backer, you think he will lose his deposit? :biggrin:

The $150 m or what million had been promised long long time ago....the 'rabbits' just do not buy those 'carrots sales'...:biggrin: Let me didg out all the flyers I had collected last election on the promises, promises, not only for HG only...

Upgrade...that is the responsiblity of the LANDLORD which is HDB, we do not own the building nor teh surroundings..if the Lanlord does not improve or upgrade the property, they should be brought to task.

You must be damn silly, to vote, just because of 150m upgrading, one should be voting for, wether you will be employed, every day of your working life, the affordable cost of living, housing, education, not loosing your RICE BOWLS to foreigners & depressing decreasing your earing power; and the ability to raise a family.

That is what we should be voting for, not some promises, promises of upgrading of the surrounding areas or buildings, which is owned by HDB...it is their responsiblity...:p

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had interacted with both of them before. Choo is definitely better in PR and appear more humble than the Eric fellow.

But....to fight in Hougang? I guess he is the most dispensable one amongst the new candidates at the moment.

It does make sense to send new candidate to Hougang. Lose, dun lose face. Win, the newbie becomes overnight hero.

Base on your interaction, Choo certainly stand a better chance than the Eric fellow I guess.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The demographic of the estate has changed over the years.

The regular HDB dwellers there are hardcore LTK supporters but those residing in Condos are not. Choo should work more in that area and gain support. As for the HDB dwellers, there is little he can do as most are unhappy with MIW policies which Choo has no power to change. He can only win them through sincerity and being very 'on the ground'. I dunno if a scholar can bring himself low enough and 'connect' with them.

The $150 m or what million had been promised long long time ago....the 'rabbits' just do not buy those 'carrots sales'...:biggrin: Let me didg out all the flyers I had collected last election on the promises, promises, not only for HG only...

Upgrade...that is the responsiblity of the LANDLORD which is HDB, we do not own the building nor teh surroundings..if the Lanlord does not improve or upgrade the property, they should be brought to task.

You must be damn silly, to vote, just because of 150m upgrading, one should be voting for, wether you will be employed, every day of your working life, the affordable cost of living, housing, education, not loosing your RICE BOWLS to foreigners & depressing decreasing your earing power; and the ability to raise a family.

That is what we should be voting for, not some promises, promises of upgrading of the surrounding areas or buildings, which is owned by HDB...it is their responsiblity...:p

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

The regular HDB dwellers there are hardcore LTK supporters but those residing in Condos are not. Choo should work more in that area and gain support. As for the HDB dwellers, there is little he can do as most are unhappy with MIW policies which Choo has no power to change. He can only win them through sincerity and being very 'on the ground'. I dunno if a scholar can bring himself low enough and 'connect' with them.

Good point there. If he really want to join politics and be a good MP, he should cast aside his scholar status and connect with the ground. If he cannot do that, he will just be wasting his time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A spade is a spade, PAP LSM, did a convincing job with the 'gorund', & was actually, creeping up & gaining ground on WP LTK. But, for a finale before the voting, the last rally, if one remember, they pulled, 'the march hare from alice in wonderland', from the 'magic hat' :biggrin: the one & only wooden GO!; that swung the pendulum even wider & gave LTK a wider support.

It is not a matter of HDB dwellers or Condo... I am sure many of the HDB ones have upgraded themselves to the Condoes..and vice versa. It is about what meals they will be having tomorrow, meals not only for themselves for their children...& not loosing their rice bowls to so-called Foreign Talents....:p

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point there. If he really want to join politics and be a good MP, he should cast aside his scholar status and connect with the ground. If he cannot do that, he will just be wasting his time.

Any MIW candidate going into Hougang is going to feel like the least favourite child for being asked to be there.

A spade is a spade, PAP LSM, did a convincing job with the 'gorund', & was actually, creeping up & gaining ground on WP LTK. But, for a finale before the voting, the last rally, if one remember, they pulled, 'the march hare from alice in wonderland', from the 'magic hat' :biggrin: the one & only wooden GO!; that swung the pendulum even wider & gave LTK a wider support.

It is not a matter of HDB dwellers or Condo... I am sure many of the HDB ones have upgraded themselves to the Condoes..and vice versa. It is about what meals they will be having tomorrow, meals not only for themselves for their children...& not loosing their rice bowls to so-called Foreign Talents....:p

MIW do not understand that they are disliked there. Those higher status ones would stink up the show when they appear as the voters are reminded of the lousy policies which they feel had worked against them. I suppose Choo's best bet is for him to be seen normal and not some elite. If he dare or can, stop walking in the estate with the followers. Be confident to interact with the residents on his own. End of the day, be seen doing normal daily stuff within the estate (e.g. eat there, shop there, make friends there).